Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Damn that’s a shame. Ole girl was really something to behold, but folks gotta stay the course till the end. We can argue about whether the rule is stupid or not but going in the rules are the rules (and we all knew them).

I had a cousin-in-law that got denied a visa to live in the US because he failed a drug test. :francis:

Sometimes you just gotta take the conservative approach until you’re over the hump.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think they can detect your thc levels even if you smoked months ago,,,,, please correct me weed head coli brehs
I think it would depend on how often you smoke/the amount. If you smoke once in a blue moon and only take a few hits, it should be out of your system in a few days or weeks. If you're a heavy smoker and stop, it will be in your system a lot longer. Then again I haven't smoked in over a decade and I don't know what kind of weed that's out there nowadays. :whoa:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Weave and nails ≠ trashy. Her personality would make her trashy. I don’t know nothing about her personality. Chill out with this incel shyt that y’all got going on with this girl

So I see incel is the new cuck or c00n on here. If you gonna toss out a word at least know the context. :snoop: No weave and nails don’t equal trashy. Her weave and nails do tho. Have a nice day

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas love making excuses :mjlol:

Everybody knows that weed can legitimately affect your performance on the court/field and the theory that weed has no negative effects on daily activity is just pothead shyt.

Whatever reason she was smoking it for doesn't give her a pass but we'll see what happens.

:pachaha: Facts.. They're losing sight on reality if they believe otherwise..

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NBA players should stand behind her and refuse to compete unless she’s allowed to run all her races :yeshrug:

we have to stick together

They gonna do that for every athlete that tests positive or just her?:stopitslime:

I'm not sticking my neck out for a dummy. She knew the rules. It's even worse because it's the Olympics. You train for this and only have a short time to compete. You can't make that mistake.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Upset me to hear.
People only follow track here when a superstar athlete is in the mix, and she had the talent and flair to be that.

Said many times here that drug addiction is a real thing, that ALSO applies to marijuana use. There's just less of a social stigma to being a weed smoker now.