Her sukking my dikk with mad slurp sounds and shyt :noah:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Anything involving my nipples :snoop: Why did god make me this way :to:

Or when they sucking my balls individually...:noah:

Or when I'm smashing in missionary and she wraps her legs around me with the python grip.

When she sucking me off looking into my eyes with the evil grin face.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Or when they sucking my balls individually...:noah:

Or when I'm smashing in missionary and she wraps her legs around me with the python grip.

When she sucking me off looking into my eyes with the evil grin face.

Especially when she knows you're about to nut, and goes even harder, knowing you tryin' to hold it. Evil azz b*tches. Then they give you the :jawalrus: smirk when you let off uncontrollably.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Big booty hoes throwing the ass back like crazy while talking sexy as hell :sadcam:
Smashing in missionary and having a chick kegel strongly on my dikk :sadcam:
Having her jack my dikk while licking that under the head :sadcam:
Wrapping her legs around me while in missionary talking in her sexy voice :sadcam: remember smashing this yellowbone freak in college and the first time I experienced this :wow: nutted 5 mins in :noah: :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a chick with a fat ass throw it back man....Especially if she be shaking that shyt a lil bit... It's like you in bullet time watching that shyt like :gladbron:

I too love the legs wrapped around the waist in missionary. Especially when she pull you in mathcing your rhythm. :noah:

I love when they layin on they stomach and you poundin...I sometimes used to fukk with my ex and had a pattern for when I'd throw the deep ball. Like 5 strokes. I used to hear her counting "1, 2. 3, 4, GASP!!" Once she got the pattern down she would squeeze that p*ssy on the deep stroke. :ahh:

Or when they givin head while you in a chair or standing up or some shyt....and they look up at you with the Puss In Boots eyes n shyt. They slob a little bit then deepthroat...The moment you hear that gag nikkas be like ":ohhh: That's where I left my lunch money in second grade" You done memorized 82 numbers of pi n shyt for that split second.

This thread is gonna be the cause for a lot of exes getting phone calls

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
findin a good girl...n soon as u put ya head in...she leaks like icin on a freshly hot cinnamon roll from grandys...

tumblr_m4rob4plaD1r6k72lo2_500.jpg

:shaq:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
When a girl puts her fingers in her mouth or starts flicking her tounge slowly and sexy.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
When she rides me and those titties are bouncing everywhere AND she's rubbing her clit:jawalrus:
Also when she deep throats and gags on my dikk:win: