sh!t Chics do that excites you to nut quicker

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
When you hitting it and you look down and see that white ooze all over your shaft....

Hitting it while she keeps her skirt & heels on.....

Hitting it and you make her titties clap in rhythm......

You getting it in good and got one leg over your shoulder and her leg starts to shake uncontrollably like she's going into convultions......

Hitting from the back and you make that p*ssy fart. Then when your done and you pull out, you hear that sound like the last bit of air coming out of a balloon....,.

[AZ]Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
Love p*ssy wit pretty lips, when you fukk it it fart[/Problems]

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
When I'm giving her back shots and she start throwing it back at me harder then before.

In the p*ssy missionary and she moaning and telling me she about to cum. After that I can't hold back.

When I get her in the edge of the bed and lay her on her back with her legs open and I'm drilling that p*ssy and hearing that slapping sound.

I could go on and on...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
when you're pounding her and she rolls her eye up in ecstasy. instant load blown

and i like a girl that has funny fukk faces. I like to drill em and see what faces i can make them make, that shyt always gets me close to nuttin'. had one joint that had one eye roll back in her head, the other eye half squinting looking at me, mouth wide open with her tongue out. making handicap faces.

^^^This. She makes that :sadbron::wow::ooh: face all at the same time. What really turns me on is when the woman lets it all go. At first, she's trying to be cute and sexy and sh*t, but as 5, 10, 15 minutes go by, and you're still pounding away, her face starts going form :leostare: to :comeon:. Then as you keep going, you feel her body stop fighting the natural reaction, juices start flowin', she can't even talk, she just keeps taking it, and taking it :wow:

-
- tell me she wanna have my baby :smugfavre:

The worst is when you tryin' to pull out and the chick is like :jawalrus: and squeezes even tighter, telling you to let it all out inside :noah: :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
WHen she covers her mouth tryin to contain the screams while gushing at the same time.

I be like. :noah:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
After smashing for awhile missionary, knees touching her shoulders

looks me dead in the eye

"gimmie that nut"

LAWD:ahh:

cumming-skittles.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
After smashing for awhile missionary, knees touching her shoulders

looks me dead in the eye

"gimmie that nut"

LAWD:ahh:

cumming-skittles.gif

:deadrose: at that gif, yeah, nothing worse/hotter than a chick encouraging you to bust up in it :noah: B*tches are evil, b*tch, didn't you learn not to do this sh*t in Sex 101?