When she looks back at me pounding it
:win:

denzel_intro.jpg

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
i love when i'm beating the brakes off some p*ssy in the missionary position and short has her legs spread and is going to work playing with her clit, looking like a DJ scratching a record. i love that shyt.

and i like a girl that has funny fukk faces. I like to drill em and see what faces i can make them make, that shyt always gets me close to nuttin'. had one joint that had one eye roll back in her head, the other eye half squinting looking at me, mouth wide open with her tongue out. making handicap faces.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Spanish hoes talking dirty in their native tongue gets me every time.

Also, when you're giving em back shots and she let's out that one distinctive “you are beating the brakes off my p*ssy right now" moan that sounds different than the average moan :dj2:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i love when i'm beating the brakes off some p*ssy in the missionary position and short has her legs spread and is going to work playing with her clit, looking like a DJ scratching a record. i love that shyt.

and i like a girl that has funny fukk faces. I like to drill em and see what faces i can make them make, that shyt always gets me close to nuttin'. had one joint that had one eye roll back in her head, the other eye half squinting looking at me, mouth wide open with her tongue out. making handicap faces.

:laff: da fuk dat broad must have been on x

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:russ:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
When you hitting it and you look down and see that white ooze all over your shaft....

Hitting it while she keeps her skirt & heels on.....

Hitting it and you make her titties clap in rhythm......

You getting it in good and got one leg over your shoulder and her leg starts to shake uncontrollably like she's going into convultions......

Hitting from the back and you make that p*ssy fart. Then when your done and you pull out, you hear that sound like the last bit of air coming out of a balloon....,.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
When you hitting it and you look down and see that white ooze all over your shaft....

that shyt is the best too, i love seeing my shyt covered in white cream, leaving those white crusty cum crop circles on your bed. damn, i need to hit my ex up now, smh.