sh!t Chics do that excites you to nut quicker

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
The first couple of seconds when a girl starts fingering my pooper with some feminine music playing in the background, preferably the backstreet boys

:noah: :krs:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
fukking her while she got some sexy ass panties on, just pulled to the side... or if she got a short/mini skirt/short tight dress on and it rolls up over her ass cheeks while you hittin from the back :ahh:

Missionary when you're pounding and she's about to cum and she just has her mouth wide open but there's no sound coming out but with her eyes she's giving you a look that says... "That's the spot/Don't stop/If you stop I'll kill you" :ahh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
fukking her while she got some sexy ass panties on, just pulled to the side... or if she got a short/mini skirt/short tight dress on and it rolls up over her ass cheeks while you hittin from the back :ahh:

Missionary when you're pounding and she's about to cum and she just has her mouth wide open but there's no sound coming out but with her eyes she's giving you a look that says... "That's the spot/Don't stop/If you stop I'll kill you" :ahh:

THIS! THIS! THIS! A THOUSAND TIMES, THIS!!!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You cats have pretty much said it all. Nothing beats the time my girl started topping me off on the way back to her house. Straight reckless, freaky, risky shyt. Wasn't even midnight yet. Streets were relatively dead, but still. I was on the way to drop her off and she just undid her seatbelt and went crazy. Completely out of her character. Never came so quick in my life. :noah: I almost killed us both.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
When she starts complaining about how it's starting to hurt after she got her few nuts off and tells you to "Cum for me baby!" :takedat:

I fukk her even longer outta spite for being so demanding and selfish. :shaq:

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
when she starts screaming, not giving a dam that we stayed in the apts.

folks upstairs start banging on there floor for her to shut up:obama::obama:

then the cops show up asking her if she is getting beat up?
:jawalrus: naw she just getting dikked down :smugfavre: