Sgt. Slaughter's introduction to GI-JOE in season 2 was the most gangsta shyt ever was when i was a kid

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
push-cobra-commander.gif

how you backhand a grown man across a room?? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
not too much... i had a few. one of my brehs got a lot of them in storage. i wanna read up someday. u like them?
Yeah, they're cool. Way different than the show. They just wrapped up their run with issue #300 so I'm trying to get to that. They actually kill off some Joes in the comics too. A whole bunch of crazy shyt happens.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
how you backhand a grown man across a room?? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TBH Serpentor was genetically strong he wasnt an ordinary human...:bryan:

from the wiki:

Serpentor was designed to be the ultimate Cobra leader. Doctor Mindbender and Destro combed the tombs of the greatest leaders in history to find cells with DNA traces. These long-dead genetic blueprints were combined to produce a clone with the genius of Napoleon, the ruthlessness of Julius Caesar, the daring of Hannibal, and the shrewdness of Attila the Hun. Serpentor is a brilliant tactician and a master of political intrigue, and was eventually capable of wresting control over Cobra from Cobra Commander.[1]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

from the wiki:

Serpentor was designed to be the ultimate Cobra leader. Doctor Mindbender and Destro combed the tombs of the greatest leaders in history to find cells with DNA traces. These long-dead genetic blueprints were combined to produce a clone with the genius of Napoleon, the ruthlessness of Julius Caesar, the daring of Hannibal, and the shrewdness of Attila the Hun. Serpentor is a brilliant tactician and a master of political intrigue, and was eventually capable of wresting control over Cobra from Cobra Commander.[1]

nah I get all that but he supposed to at least punch him or pick him up and throw him…that backhand make it look wild disrespectful lmaoooooo

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

from the wiki:

In the comics it was Cobra Commanders idea to create the perfect soldier and he only realized when it was too late that he'd inadvertently created the only challenge to his power there could be. Within a year or two there was Civil War on Cobra Island with Serpentor vs (an imposter) Cobra Commander. It was a cool read, those comics are kinda dope.

Edit: also in the comics Serpentor gets a bit of Storm Shadow DNA after Baroness kills Storm Shadow and adds him to the mix, giving Serpentor his DNA and accidentally resurrecting Storm Shadow

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
can’t believe I just watched this and it stood the test of time…the pacing is surprisingly fast…cobra commander’s cowardice had me ctfu tho lmaooo
This fool changed up so quick as soon as shyt went sideways. Creh went from "Aye fukk this nikka." to "Yes, All Hail Serpentor!" to trying to pimp this newly created creature that's been alive all of 5 minutes on some "Yeah you can get the shine but I'm pulling the strings lil bih." in under 30 seconds. :deadrose:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fool changed up so quick as soon as shyt went sideways. Creh went from "Aye fukk this nikka." to "Yes, All Hail Serpentor!" to trying to pimp this newly created creature that's been alive all of 5 minutes on some "Yeah you can get the shine but I'm pulling the strings lil bih." in under 30 seconds. :deadrose:

his groveling at the end when serpentor was gonna leave him behind right after he just saved him took me out :dead:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Any of you ever read the comics? I've been going over those the last couple of months, it's way different from the show
the comics are way grimier. destro is even more of a G in the comics. the comics is another reason why the snakes eyes movie is BASURA. stormshadow vs snake eyes in the comics is :wow:

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
the comics are way grimier. destro is even more of a G in the comics. the comics is another reason why the snakes eyes movie is BASURA. stormshadow vs snake eyes in the comics is :wow:
Breh I hated that Snake Eyes movie, and I really wanted to like it. These things should be so easy, they got all those comics and episodes of the classics to build a dope ass GIJoe movie and they just... don't :mad:

But yeah, Destro is a bad MF in the comics, even Cobra Commader (the real one) is fukking shyt up and not the way he does in the show. It's nuts. Baroness shoots Scarlett in the head point blank, Cobra Commander buries Mindbender, Zartan, Raptor, his own son and more alive in a volcano... I might have undersold it earlier tbh :laugh: I gotta get back on it and see how it ends at 300