Sexual Harassment

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Its funny how women claim sexual harassment but don't report it (no shade),just find that interesting.Has anyone actually FILED a report to HR.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Slow your roll :whoa: now as for me.I'm pretty much no non sense at work.A situation like that would NEVER happen.I give off a vibe of that im just here to do my job and not be anybodies friend regardless.But to answer your ? If a woman went thru all of that,I would make sure all my interactions with her were around other CO workers.2nd she would get the hint I'm not interested,oh trust me she would. 3rd Document everything,if she is bold enough to lets say send me a personal email saying things it would be apart of my case.I love the ladies but y'all ain't messing up my $ :russ:
Someone who is sexually harassing you will do it regardless of any signals you're giving off. Your response insinuates that harassment is warranted based on how the "victim" is purporting themselves (i.e. being "no nonsense at work"). the reality is that it doesn't matter how uninterested you are, and how clear you make it, creeps will be creeps and you can still be harassed.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Any other women been harassed or at least been harassed by Pete from accounting lol

My 1st ever black boss was infatuated with me. I was 19 years old, and he was a married guy in he's mid 30's (which seemed ancient to me then).

We went away to do an exhibition and every other buyer would comment how I had my boss wrapped around my finger... But the evenings were the worst. Being invited to go for a swim and sauna and feeling awkward as Shyt... After the 1st night, I went awol at night. The next morning he commented how he had been calling my hotel room all night... Eww... I wouldn't have known I had gone out with another group of people closer my age...

Other then that, most colleagues were great and just asked if asking someone from work on a date would be a problem? I always replied I didn't mix work with pleasure.

:mjcry: Silly girl I could have been sitting pretty now with one of those accounts guys...

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Asking someone out once or twice is not sexual harassment in most companies.

Speak to your HR department or even better read your harassment policy then go ahead and live your life.

Don't be the person who gropes or says sexual stuff at work depending on how vulgar the action (grabbing her ass with witnesses) it may be a one strike rule. Not saying do it without witnesses but it's not your word against theirs anymore. HR has to act

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sexual harassment is UNWANTED sexual advances or obscene remarks. So if a guy I was feeling said gave me the :shaq: it would be fine because I was into it but if "nerdy ass pete from accounting" (the guy im not interested in and I DONT want any sexual remarks from) does it, yes, it's different, yes it is sexual harassment.

If I want it =/= sexual harassment.
If I don't want it = sexual harassment

but yes I have been sexually harassed at every job I've ever had. At school, at the gym, at my friend's house etc. It happens often.
:mjlol: This is retarted but hey :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: because its inconsistent and therefore has no validity.

If you you are anti sexual harrassment, be consistent about it.

Dont pick and choose.
Lmao! U have EVERY right to pick and choose who u want to engage with and who u want to interact with u. :mindblown:
What are you talking about? The advances of an ugly buggawoof chick would be unwelcome if she persisted trying to hit on you right? Trying to grope you? Or just kept making little inappropriate comments right? What if she escalated and threatened ur job if u didn't fukk with her?
Even worse what if a gay guy did this to you? Someone completely abhorrent to you.

But if someone you're attracted to and want attention from flirted or propositioned It's flirting. Sexy. Because it's wanted affection.

How can't ya'll distinguish between wanted and UNWANTED affection?

Doing unwanted shyt to people is harassment. Ur forcing urself and unwilling affection on an unwilling party.

Why the hell is this such a difficult concept to understand? What in the world makes you think that anybody has to accept attention and affections from everyone equally?

People doing shyt that u don't want them to do b/c ur not attracted to them on that level and they won't stop makes you uncomfortable. It's as simple as that. And u should not feel uncomfortable where u work. The safest thing to do is to keep it out of the workplace unless ur getting signs that she wants you. And even then proceed with caution.

But dudes want to be considered attractive to all females, even tho they know good and damn well all women ain't attractive to them and they damn sure don't treat ugly women the same way they treat the ones they attracted to. Fukking logic and reciprocity...not even once.
:mindblown: