Sexual Harassment

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
what? are you trolling? :what:

I didn't prove your point, that's the definition of harassment. If you welcome it, it's not harassment. If you don't want it, you're being harassed. like I don't know how else to say it to get you to understand. these aren't my own thoughts, this is the definition of sexual harassment. :dead: What do you mean honest? I just googled the definition. :dead:

why is this so hard for men to understand? I feel like I have this argument so much with men because they just don't seem to understand that if a woman doesn't want you to make sexual remarks towards her or touching her, you're harassing her. but if she wants another guy to do it, he's not harassing her. I honestly don't get what's so difficult.
I understand what you're saying, but this is literally why I don't hit on or joke around with women at the workplace.
I've literally seen them laugh at a joke on Monday, and report that same joke to HR when it's said on Tuesday.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Any other women been harassed or at least been harassed by Pete from accounting lol
Only person i felt harassed by in the legal since was one of our VP's, he used the office as his personal harem, and i was not interested. Ugly men staring or always saying hi with the :shaq: is annoying, but ive never felt the need to report them to HR.and i dont mind flirting back and forth with the cute ones, and/or if they bring me food.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
1c259d5f0828c2f4f3b746fd5430ac54.jpg

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Only person i felt harassed by in the legal since was one of our VP's, he used the office as his personal harem, and i was not interested. Ugly men staring or always saying hi with the :shaq: is annoying, but ive never felt the need to report them to HR.and i dont mind flirting back and forth with the cute ones, and/or if they bring me food.
Did you report the VP?Did they believe you?:ohhh:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I've been harassed plenty of times. One guy even slapped my ass and then I knocked him out. I don't know what makes people think this mess is supposed to be tolerated because he's a man and I'm not. Now I just tell em, "I fukk people up for fun."

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I've been harassed plenty of times. One guy even slapped my ass and then I knocked him out. I don't know what makes people think this mess is supposed to be tolerated because he's a man and I'm not. Now I just tell em, "I fukk people up for fun."
:russ: did you keep your job after you knocked him out? :dead:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:mjlol:

To answer yes plenty of times. Even at my current job someone was making me uncomfortable to the point I was thinking of getting HR involved and my bf and I got into it because he wanted to come talk to the guy and I didn't think it was needed at the time.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This guy in my class slapped my ass twice, but we were joking around and he was cute so I didn't make a big deal out of it... I'm the same class there was a old man trying to flirt with me, it made me uncomfortable and grossed out