Sexual Harassment

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:mjlol:

To answer yes plenty of times. Even at my current job someone was making me uncomfortable to the point I was thinking of getting HR involved and my bf and I got into it because he wanted to come talk to the guy and I didn't think it was needed at the time.
That's true definition of sexual harassment. You saved your CO worker an ass whooping and more importantly a job.I wonder if you were single and the guy looked like (insert male celeb)would you go for it?

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
My boss gave me the :ehh: face and never reported the incident.

Homeboy was fired though.:lolbron:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That's true definition of sexual harassment. You saved your CO worker an ass whooping and more importantly a job.I wonder if you were single and the guy looked like (insert male celeb)would you go for it?

Dudes actions make me uncomfortable so it doesn't matter how he looks. Even if he did look like said celebrity what does that have to do with anything? Unwanted means unwanted. You bring up if __________and you were attracted would it be the same? If its wanted then no it wouldn't be sexual harrassment. If it's unwanted yes it would be. The definition of harrassment in general is its unwanted.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I stomped his face into the floor, picked his ass up by his shirt and threw him out the front door. I made sure to give him that two piece no biscuit before he met the concrete.

Any more questions?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
As for us men,we don't get sexual harassed but we get the :shaq: stare from women.I caught numerous women :russ: all I could
Dudes actions make me uncomfortable so it doesn't matter how he looks. Even if he did look like said celebrity what does that have to do with anything? Unwanted means unwanted. You bring up if __________and you were attracted would it be the same? If its wanted then no it wouldn't be sexual harrassment. If it's unwanted yes it would be. The definition of harrassment in general is its unwanted.
I feel ya.In your case it was unwanted but in many cases some women don't report it regardless if guy was attractive or not.Alot of companies are :comeon: at claims these days.Everything else I definitely agree with you on

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Women like you are reason why brothas get in trouble.You basically prove my point.It's not harassment if guy you want to say remarks says it,but let Urkel do it and it's a wrap lol.At least you honest.

That's BS all day long. Have some self respect, self control, pride and go after the women who welcome your advances. Simple. (IMHO - Coworkers have no business screwing anyway)

Question for you - If a woman, whom you have politely turned down more than once, was constantly throwing herself at you, coming into your office uninvited, inviting herself to lunch with you, calling your extension to discuss non-work topics, making comments while leering sexually at you, cornering you at the water cooler to ask you out for the 12th time, walking you to your car, sending you non-work emails, in your personal space/squeezing past you in tight spots instead of waiting until you moved, telling you stupid off-colored jokes, interrupting conversations that you are having *particularly other women...

What are you going to do? I'm so curious...

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's BS all day long. Have some self respect, self control, pride and go after the women who welcome your advances. Simple. (IMHO - Coworkers have no business screwing anyway)

Question for you - If a woman, whom you have politely turned down more than once, was constantly throwing herself at you, coming into your office uninvited, inviting herself to lunch with you, calling your extension to discuss non-work topics, making comments while leering sexually at you, cornering you at the water cooler to ask you out for the 12th time, walking you to your car, sending you non-work emails, in your personal space/squeezing past you in tight spots instead of waiting until you moved, telling you stupid off-colored jokes, interrupting conversations that you are having *particularly other women...

What are you going to do? I'm so curious...
Slow your roll :whoa: now as for me.I'm pretty much no non sense at work.A situation like that would NEVER happen.I give off a vibe of that im just here to do my job and not be anybodies friend regardless.But to answer your ? If a woman went thru all of that,I would make sure all my interactions with her were around other CO workers.2nd she would get the hint I'm not interested,oh trust me she would. 3rd Document everything,if she is bold enough to lets say send me a personal email saying things it would be apart of my case.I love the ladies but y'all ain't messing up my $ :russ:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I caught women checking me out at work and I always laughed it off.Hypothetically if I were to holler at a woman at my job it would be last day I work there

Raava

Staff member
Daps
As for us men,we don't get sexual harassed but we get the :shaq: stare from women.I caught numerous women :russ: all I could

I feel ya.In your case it was unwanted but in many cases some women don't report it regardless if guy was attractive or not.Alot of companies are :comeon: at claims these days.Everything else I definitely agree with you on

I don't think you get what harrassment is.