Sexual Harassment

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Serious topic so over the other day I watched "Confirmation" this was a movie about Anita Hall&Clarence "Uncle" Thomas.. As some of us are aware Clarence Thomas sexual harassed Anita Hill, but somehow someway still ended up being appointed Supreme Court Justice,despite some crazy stuff going down..Not trying to go into politics but my ? to yall ladies have any of yall ever been sexually harassed?Hypothetically If a guy you were feeling (no pun) at the job gave you the :shaq: is that different from nerdy ass Pete from accounting giving you the :shaq: Lets chat about this :sas1:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Sexual harassment is UNWANTED sexual advances or obscene remarks. So if a guy I was feeling said gave me the :shaq: it would be fine because I was into it but if "nerdy ass pete from accounting" (the guy im not interested in and I DONT want any sexual remarks from) does it, yes, it's different, yes it is sexual harassment.

If I want it =/= sexual harassment.
If I don't want it = sexual harassment

but yes I have been sexually harassed at every job I've ever had. At school, at the gym, at my friend's house etc. It happens often.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Sexual harassment is UNWANTED sexual advances or obscene remarks. So if a guy I was feeling said gave me the :shaq: it would be fine because I was into it but if "nerdy ass pete from accounting" (the guy im not interested in and I DONT want any sexual remarks from) does it, yes, it's different, yes it is sexual harassment.

If I want it =/= sexual harassment.
If I don't want it = sexual harassment

but yes I have been sexually harassed at every job I've ever had. At school, at the gym, at my friend's house etc. It happens often.
:krs: so that analogy is true.But if the guy want does it why does he get a pass if it's still sexual harassment?

Ashley Banks

Daps
:krs: so that analogy is true.But if the guy want does it why does he get a pass if it's still sexual harassment?

lol seriously breh? ....I literally just said if you want it, it's NOT sexual harassment. He's not getting a "pass" you're welcoming his advances, meaning you want him, meaning it's not sexual harassment. Get it?

Guy I want to make sexual advances towards me is not sexually harassing me because his advances are WANTED.

The guy I don't want to make sexual advances towards me IS sexually harassing me because his advances are UNWANTED.

why is this so hard for guys to understand this? It's literally extremely simple. If I don't want it, harassment. If I do want, not harassment.

The definition of sexual harassment is

harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

That isn't an "analogy" it's the difference between what is and isn't sexual harassment. If I don't want pete talking to me about sex but he does it anyways, he's harassing me. But if I do want the guy I'm interested in to talk to me about sex, he isn't harassing me when he does it.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
lol seriously breh? ....I literally just said if you want it, it's NOT sexual harassment. He's not getting a "pass" you're welcoming his advances, meaning you want him, meaning it's not sexual harassment. Get it?

Guy I want to make sexual advances towards me is not sexually harassing me because his advances are WANTED.

The guy I don't want to make sexual advances towards me IS sexually harassing me because his advances are UNWANTED.

why is this so hard for guys to understand this? It's literally extremely simple. If I don't want it, harassment. If I do want, not harassment.

The definition of sexual harassment is

That isn't an "analogy" it's the difference between what is and isn't sexual harassment. If I don't want pete talking to me about sex but he does it anyways, he's harassing me. But if I do want the guy I'm interested in to talk to me about sex, he isn't harassing me when he does it.
Women like you are reason why brothas get in trouble.You basically prove my point.It's not harassment if guy you want to say remarks says it,but let Urkel do it and it's a wrap lol.At least you honest.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Women like you are reason why brothas get in trouble.You basically prove my point.It's not harassment if guy you want to say remarks says it,but let Urkel do it and it's a wrap lol.At least you honest.

what? are you trolling? :what:

I didn't prove your point, that's the definition of harassment. If you welcome it, it's not harassment. If you don't want it, you're being harassed. like I don't know how else to say it to get you to understand. these aren't my own thoughts, this is the definition of sexual harassment. :dead: What do you mean honest? I just googled the definition. :dead:

why is this so hard for men to understand? I feel like I have this argument so much with men because they just don't seem to understand that if a woman doesn't want you to make sexual remarks towards her or touching her, you're harassing her. but if she wants another guy to do it, he's not harassing her. I honestly don't get what's so difficult.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
what? are you trolling? :what:

I didn't prove your point, that's the definition of harassment. If you welcome it, it's not harassment. If you don't want it, you're being harassed. like I don't know how else to say it to get you to understand. these aren't my own thoughts, this is the definition of sexual harassment. :dead: What do you mean honest? I just googled the definition. :dead:

why is this so hard for men to understand? I feel like I have this argument so much with men because they just don't seem to understand that if a woman doesn't want you to make sexual remarks towards her or touching her, you're harassing her. but if she wants another guy to do it, he's not harassing her. I honestly don't get what's so difficult.
:mindblown: for 3rd time OK we get it. :dahell: I said it earlier but OK lol