Sexual Abstinence

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and white women don't respect yall... they just want to anger their families and they love dangling the fact that any accusation they lodge against you will stick and ruin your life - if that's the way they want to exact their revenge on you...

Haha - looks like y'all got it worse!
:win:

:childplease:

ive canoodled and cavorted with white women and that was never the case

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Breh, both @shortie140 and @Neka727 are trolling. At least I hope so. I haven't seen one worthy reason for only dating outside your race (because there are none)

Shortie140 blamed dudes in LA, but like any big metropolitan city people stay single longer and get married later. It's only in the midwest and maybe the south where there is that expectation of people getting married young, but even that idea is losing ground. Further, I'm from Los Angeles, born and raised, and all my 90% of my friends and family have black wives. The ones that don't are married to a minority that they met while in school and had no prior history of dating outside their race.

@Neka727 trying to blame her upbringing but even that is bullshyt. I was raised in a mixed neighborhood, went to an even whiter and preppier high school and college than she did, and I never dated a white chick in my life. She just making excuses.

What? That's what u got from what I wrote? U totally missed my logic! I didn't go to a all white college, I always wanted to go to a HBCU since middle school. I graduated from a HBCU! I'm attending a white college to receive my Masters. I WAS IMPLYING THAT I'VE BEEN AROUND PRETTY MUCH ALL RACE OF MEN, BUT MOST OF THE BLACK MEN AREN'T THE MOST DESIRABLE MATES IN MY EYES. I was always told to date your equal, same morals, values, education, respectful, loving, caring, family oriented, and reliable etc.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What? That's what u got from what I wrote? U totally missed my logic! I didn't go to a all white college, I always wanted to go to a HBCU since middle school. I graduated from a HBCU! I WAS IMPLYING THAT I'VE BEEN AROUND PRETTY MUCH ALL RACE OF MEN, BUT MOST OF THE BLACK MEN AREN'T THE MOST DESIRABLE MATES IN MY EYES. I was always told to date your equal, same morals, values, education, respectful, loving, caring, family oriented, and reliable etc.....

your hanging around the wrong segment of black men.

This is the crap that us black men have to put up with, y'all get ran through by the drug dealers and the curmudgeons of society, because he was driving a lexus or whatever, then you want to label us all as that. I'm a black man and I've never cheated, never lied, never abused. Hell I even stated I haven't had sex in more than two years my choice, I'm educated, a person who volunteers their time helping out b*stard children, and I sponsor two children through world vision, but you will equate me to the dirty low down negros your used to frolickign with :pacspit:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my thread has turned to utter chaos and trash
:beli:

lol doesn't that always happen? People deviate from the topic at hand.

Abstinence is great and healthy. I think people rush into sex. Rather than date, get to know someone, figure out what type of person he/she is and whether you want to be intimate with him/her - they have sex, then worry about it later.

People have "horny sex" not sex because they actually like that person...or it's for personal gain...for some women, they could be thinking that if they "give the guy sex", he will stay interested. This is such a backwards idea - you're not supposed to have sex in exchange for anything/to "keep" someone or any other stupid and superficial reason - you do if YOU want to and without expectations - and you cannot possibly know what the other person's expectations or intentions are unless you're willing to get to know them. It's messed up to try to manipulate someone with your body because it really shows that you don't respect your body.

Anyway - that's just my opinion. Some girls I know think I'm crazy cause they can't even go a week without it, but I'm honestly good.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol doesn't that always happen? People deviate from the topic at hand.

Abstinence is great and healthy. I think people rush into sex. Rather than date, get to know someone, figure out what type of person he/she is and whether you want to be intimate with him/her - they have sex, then worry about it later.

People have "horny sex" not sex because they actually like that person...or it's for personal gain...for some women, they could be thinking that if they "give the guy sex", he will stay interested. This is such a backwards idea - you're not supposed to have sex in exchange for anything/to "keep" someone or any other stupid and superficial reason - you do if YOU want to and without expectations - and you cannot possibly know what the other person's expectations or intentions are unless you're willing to get to know them. It's messed up to try to manipulate someone with your body because it really shows that you don't respect your body.

Anyway - that's just my opinion. Some girls I know think I'm crazy cause they can't even go a week without it, but I'm honestly good.

its a impatient society, especially when sex is what a french kiss was like 20 years ago. Everyone left right and centre is giving it up for free, having sexual soul ties with everyone. Back in the day commitment from a man was needed at least before sex was exchanged, now a quick date and she feels some sparks she's opening up her legs, and these are the same women who will cry how they can't get a decent man, or "guys just use them for sex".

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They liked you... Best believe if you had angered them - they would have pulled out all stops.

really? women have done everything horrible you can think of to me except sticking a knife or shooting a gun at me, but never have they brought up race.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
What? That's what u got from what I wrote? U totally missed my logic! I didn't go to a all white college, I always wanted to go to a HBCU since middle school. I graduated from a HBCU! I'm attending a white college to receive my Masters. I WAS IMPLYING THAT I'VE BEEN AROUND PRETTY MUCH ALL RACE OF MEN, BUT MOST OF THE BLACK MEN AREN'T THE MOST DESIRABLE MATES IN MY EYES. I was always told to date your equal, same morals, values, education, respectful, loving, caring, family oriented, and reliable etc.....

You're even trolling yourself in real life. :dead:

trollception :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
really? women have done everything horrible you can think of to me except sticking a knife or shooting a gun at me, but never have they brought up race.

Sounds like the gun/knife satisfied their need to get you back - however if they didn't, that's next.
watch your back - they are a tricky bunch...
:usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sounds like the gun/knife satisfied their need to get you back - however if they didn't, that's next.
watch your back - they are a tricky bunch...
:usure:

ive dated over 25 white women in my life i still breathing