Sexual Abstinence

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
white bo
Self-hate? Why is all you guys can come up with? I grew up in a loving home and loving family... I'm the only girl n youngest. I have no reason to hate myself. I'm self assured, confindent, and I know my self worth. I have no reason to be bitter. I've had a pretty good life. Everyone has their own preference and black men aren't mine. Excuse me for wanting better for myself.
white boys don't like black women for anything but sex, I had a white co-worker confess that to me...you nothing but a c00n

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Self-hate? Why is all you guys can come up with? I grew up in a loving home and loving family... I'm the only girl n youngest. I have no reason to hate myself. I'm self assured, confindent, and I know my self worth. I have no reason to be bitter. I've had a pretty good life. Everyone has their own preference and black men aren't mine. Excuse me for wanting better for myself.

That didn't make any sense, if I can find a good man of another race then mines...shouldn't I be able to find a good man the same race as mines. That'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack though, excuse me for going for where the picking is in abundance.

You really think you can tell a man is better than another just by looking at the color of their skin?

You think these are intelligent comments?

I hope you do have a lot of self respect because I doubt anyone else would have any for you. And it's not based on your skin (I love everyone :blessed:) but that's based solely on the stupidity of your post.

:yeshrug:

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
You've only dated one black dude so you really have no clue that the grass is greener on the other side.
How are you going to tell me what I know? I've been on this planet for 26 years of my life u don't what I've endured, experienced, seen, or have knowledge of. 99% of these male posters confirm what I know about majority of black men.

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Please get a white man drunk and then get back to us on that "never been called a ******" claim. :jawalrus:

Where I'm located everyone has a mixture of friends from different ethnicity. I have been around plenty of drunk white men, considering I'm in a 90% white town. I have some of the same white friends since elementary, middle school, and high school. They're both male and female...every spot we go to is mainly white. I've been with the same white dude for almost 3 years n he drinks. I assure u I have never been called a nikka by them.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
white bo

white boys don't like black women for anything but sex, I had a white co-worker confess that to me...you nothing but a c00n

and white women don't respect yall... they just want to anger their families and they love dangling the fact that any accusation they lodge against you will stick and ruin your life - if that's the way they want to exact their revenge on you...

Haha - looks like y'all got it worse!
:win:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Where I'm located everyone has a mixture of friends from different ethnicity. I have been around plenty of drunk white men, considering I'm in a 90% white town. I have some of the same white friends since elementary, middle school, and high school. They're both male and female...every spot we go to is mainly white. I've been with the same white dude for almost 3 years n he drinks. I assure u I have never been called a nikka by them.

Do ya thang girl. I wouldn't date black men myself :salute:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
and white women don't respect yall... they just want to anger their families and they love dangling the fact that any accusation they lodge against you will stick and ruin your life - if that's the way they want to exact their revenge on you...

Haha - looks like y'all got it worse!
:win:

That don't make no sense, i swear :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
That don't make no sense, i swear :snoop:

Are you crazy? Or delusional?

I have a white woman friend that has done this very thing and it is very common for them.

don't be mad because the stakes are higher for your dalliance than mine, cuz

Be an OJ, brehs.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
white bo

Really? Maybe it's just your co-worker...although some people do have that mentality...they have their fetishes/want to experiment. My best friend's black and she's had relationships with white men...they definitely went beyond just sex.

I know some black guys who will have sex with white women, but say they'd never marry a white female. I know others who are married to white women. Depends on the person. I think you can tell the difference when someone really cares about you vs just wants to have sex with you (if you actually take the time to get to know someone before jumping into bed with the person, of course).

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That didn't make any sense, if I can find a good man of another race then mines...shouldn't I be able to find a good man the same race as mines. That'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack though, excuse me for going for where the picking is in abundance.

That's the whole point, it made as much sense as you did. I'm not telling you who to date, but you're kinda treading on thin water and approaching Mudershewrote territory. :patrice:

I went to a majority white co-ed college, you need to be the only black person in a room full of white people, or try living with them. The shyt they believe and say just made me thankful that my Dad drilled that pro-black shyt into my head as a youngin.

Do you mama, no1curr if you date a white man that's all ya business but it's no need to throw some passive aggressive comments around talmbout "you was raised by a single mama you should know better". I'm not feeling that shyt. At all. :what: