Sexual Abstinence

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Your best bet is to start dating outside your race, nikkas are a different breed of human beings now.

Wtf kind of dumb ass solution is that? How about you find an INDIVIDUAL who is about something, instead of throwing all black men under a bus and putting your white prize on a pedestal?

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL!! :dry:

She says she does and she tells the dudes she has it but there is not way for me to know for sure. 2 of the guys I know she had sex with for sure had girlfriends they were having sex with as well. The whole situation was crazy.
C'mon son. :usure: No way she tells these dudes and they still fukk. Perhaps I could see it if she was Halle Berry status. But you'll have to post her pic to convince me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol @ every young black girl who only dates white dudes posting on the coli.

Where are the sistas that have love for black men at on here? what are those screen names... it's seems even the fat ones, even the ugly ones, even the semi-cool ones, and even the str8 up prostitutes love the white guys.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Where are the sistas that have love for black men at on here? what are those screen names... it's seems even the fat ones, even the ugly ones, even the semi-cool ones, and even the str8 up prostitutes love the white guys.
I'm at the point in my life where i won't even fukk a black woman with my worst enemies dikk

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Most of us like black men. I think Murdershewrote and AG are the only ones that aren't dating bm.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm still a virgin, I want to wait until I get married.

I'm kind of afraid to get married though, I saw how my mom and dad's marriage ended and I don't really want to go through that. and seeing all these threads the guys on here make about cheating doesn't really help either. :sadcam:

:snoop: at you believing anything people say on this forum in regards to women. I'm disappointed in you and everyone that co signed this:ld:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the point in my life where i won't even fukk a black woman with my worst enemies dikk
I had to re-read this to make sure u said what you said.

and ur missing out. I just hit a undeniable young bish like last week. undeniable even for someone like u. granted she was mixed, but basically ur missing out.

I smash white girls, i live around them... I really don't get the big deal with them. The best black women put up a challenge. Even the very best top of the line white women are no challenge at all. and they say stupid shyt all the time. You probably laugh at that stupid shyt. smh

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Your best bet is to start dating outside your race, nikkas are a different breed of human beings now.

dumb bytch every race cheats, you run off to them Crackas if you want thinking the grass is greener on the other side just to find out its fake.

both black men and women kill me. I like how yall use your past experiences or environment to judge all of black people and then praise other races that you have seen on tv or met a few times in life but hey c00n on.

Dont be writing in help groups about your white knight calling you a ****** during arguments and sex

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm still a virgin, I want to wait until I get married.

I'm kind of afraid to get married though, I saw how my mom and dad's marriage ended and I don't really want to go through that. and seeing all these threads the guys on here make about cheating doesn't really help either. :sadcam:

You have to understand the science and thought process behind the people that make these threads hun. Most of the men here (including myself) have a couple scrolls loose when it comes to women and relationships. Only difference between me is I accepted the fact and Im working on being a better man but one thing I can say is I have never cheated and never will. I wouldnt take our word for anything about relationships if I was you.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Something tells me it wasn't really 11, probably more like 8-9 tops. Some of you females need to go buy a ruler and really see for yourselves.

did you take a tape to measure it? How did you arrive at that conclusion? :rudy:
:umad:

It's been almost four weeks for me (wife had a kid July 31st).

We getting the green light soon though. :shaq:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Negative! I dated a individual for 2 years (he was a dancer), I give his sexual performance a 10. I have a crazy sex drive, I can go for hours and he surpassed me each time. I've always ended up receiving multiple orgasms. He was just mentally and emotionally unstable, I could no longer deal with that shyt. That's when I learned to never date a guy with a fukked up upbringing. He was fatherless, mom was a crackhead, and his grandparents raised him up in an abusive atmosphere .
Hmm so is it that you don't really enjoy it anymore? Or maybe you don't want to put in the work anymore and just fap it out..

:patrice:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
1341436217768.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't had sex in a minute and probably won't ever again.

Oh yes you will........................................................................................................................................................................................................