twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i severely strained my hamstring due to the girl being really big
thought to myself well big girls need love too

let her big ass get on top man that was a HUGE MISTAKE shyt hurt like a motherfukker and she was riding me like it was no tomorrow

damn bed had a imprint like looney tunes when somebody falls from the sky i got up and then fell off the bed like

fukk MY LEG HURTS :snoop:

she over talking bout I GOT IT LIKE THAT im like u right u do u crushed my damn leg :smh:

shouldnt have said that but at that moment i was not giving no fukks but she was cool and said sorry and wanted to go for round 2

told her na ma im TKO right now u good throwing in the towel i think i had season ending injury so she left

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i severely strained my hamstring due to the girl being really big
thought to myself well big girls need love too

let her big ass get on top man that was a HUGE MISTAKE shyt hurt like a motherfukker and she was riding me like it was no tomorrow

damn bed had a imprint like looney tunes when somebody falls from the sky i got up and then fell off the bed like
fukk MY LEG HURTS :snoop:
she over talking bout I GOT IT LIKE THAT im like u right u do u crushed my damn leg :smh:

shouldnt have said that but at that moment i was not giving no fukks but she was cool and said sorry and wanted to go for round 2

told her na ma im TKO right now u good throwing in the towel i think i had season ending injury so she left

:krs::russ::dead:

I would've tried to throw her off of me. We need to establish a weight limit for that shyt:pachaha:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
This is probably TMI, but something like this happened w/ my ex. But there was blood involved on his part. Yeah it got out of control and then :whoo:.

I'm actually not really sure how it happened. There was like a tear/rip at the place where the head meets the shaft and blood. :lolbron:

Nothing like that happened after so I don't know.

:woodswince: Demonic post