Sex injuries

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Worst i ever got was a cramp in the legs from improper stretching...there was one time i was trying to swing a leg up onto the nightstand while giving this chick some backshots on some Westley Pipes shyt and missed the whole damn thing...

I aint fall out the p*ssy though...she went down with me and just gon some mean ass reverse cowgirl...:youngsabo:

i had a fraternity brother tear a hamstring during sex doe :russ:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I messed up my back blowing a bytches back out:steviej: I'm 6,1" 215 lbs and my abs got abs:lift: So I'm in great shape. In the past I've pulled hamstrings,strained my shoulder,and put a crook in my neck:snoop: Maybe I should start stretching first:ohhh: Or stop all those erotic positions I put my bytches in:demonic: But my bytches love me:noah:

What sex injuries have yall gotten and how? Ladies yall answer too because I know I've given women many aches over the years:shaq:

Leg cramps

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
you not a real n!gga if you never had a leg cramp. sh!t is the worst, you gotta stop mid stroke and walk it off
Breh that shyt fukked UP some morning sex today....i had to fukkin drink like two BIG glasses of water and massage it out...my whole LEG seized

drinking and fukkin without hydrating does me in...which is bad because I'm a legit pick up artist still :pachaha:

Last edited: