Sex injuries

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I never got injured but my homegirl cheated on her dude last summer wit this nikka her hoe ass friend hooked her up with.

She had to go to the hospital cuz he fukked her cervix up

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A couple of times my thighs got sore because I was giving backshots too hard for like 50 minutes. I've been scratched a lot too on my back. RIP to my neck too.

I love it though.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!

:takedat: I wanna see..... :lolbron:

To answer ur question I've gotten a few beat-up swollen coochie lips. And the crack of my ass feeling like it got a papercut after being spread too far apart. :snoop:

ETA: Come to think about it, the worst injury I've had was accidentally being poked in the ass while being hit from the back! :damn: That shyt hurted so bad!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never got injured but my homegirl cheated on her dude last summer wit this nikka her hoe ass friend hooked her up with.

She had to go to the hospital cuz he fukked her cervix up

It got recorded too :krs:

http://www.xvideos.com/video1132845/cheating_bytch

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This is probably TMI, but something like this happened w/ my ex. But there was blood involved on his part. Yeah it got out of control and then :whoo:.

I'm actually not really sure how it happened. There was like a tear/rip at the place where the head meets the shaft and blood. :lolbron:

Nothing like that happened after so I don't know.
:huhldup: What was yall doing. I need to know so I don't do it.
:takedat: I wanna see..... :lolbron:

To answer ur question I've gotten a few beat-up swollen coochie lips. And the crack of my ass feeling like it got a papercut after being spread too far apart. :snoop:

ETA: Come to think about it, the worst injury I've had was accidentally being poked in the ass while being hit from the back! :damn: That shyt hurted so bad!
:whew: dem visuals:ohlawd: