Sex injuries

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
A couple of times my thighs got sore because I was giving backshots too hard for like 50 minutes. I've been scratched a lot too on my back. RIP to my neck too.

I love it though.
[/quote

cq1iq.gif
]

tumblr_mchb7ezwGv1qdn14l.gif

:why: do you have to turn everything gay man got damm.

What man says their thighs hurt from back shots?

:snoop: atleast make your lies believable fakkit.

If yall look at my post i dont turn everything into a lesbian event .I post normal and flirt accordingly :shaq:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yea breh it wasnt at the same time exactly.

Like i was pounding and got one so i had to stop and stretch.

i was out of it doe it was like round 3 so i was like :shaq2: here gave her a vibrator told her finish up.

I promise on EVERYTHING soon as she was bout to come :merchant: she caught one :youngsabo:

I died with laughter cause she kept going till she nutted :russ:

No fukks was giving about that charlie horse.

Breh i've never heard pleasure and pain like that in all my years of living. One of the funniest things i've witness in life.
:russ: she's a trooper for keep going. Between her busting one and the Charlie horse,she must've been shaking like she was having a seizure:skip:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Resident Dike. You're on ignore. I'm not in the mood for your trolling tonight either. Please find something better to do. Or not. Either way you'll be arguing with yourself.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:russ: she's a trooper for keep going. Between her busting one and the Charlie horse,she must've been shaking like she was having a seizure:skip:

Man it was so funny cause you know when u get a charlie horse your stick your leg straight out.

So she had her leg straight up/out but she was holding the vibrator on her clit :russ:. You had to be there moments man i died breh it was so funny.

Resident Dike. You're on ignore. I'm not in the mood for your trolling tonight either. Please find something better to do. Or not. Either way you'll be arguing with yourself.

I thought i been on ignore fakkit.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:
did you finish and if not how'd she take it:heh:

dog..

i felt that shyt coming on but i was saying in my head "nah imma warrior!" i kept on pumpin then BOOM! leg curled back and i screamed. i threw her off and rolled out the bed onto the floor. she laughed herself into a seizure. ..we didnt finished:dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
dog..

i felt that shyt coming on but i was saying in my head "nah imma warrior!" i kept on pumpin then BOOM! leg curled back and i screamed. i threw her off and rolled out the bed onto the floor. she laughed herself into a seizure. ..we didnt finished:dead:

I wonder if she would've been as understanding if she hit the floor:skip:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
The charlie horse was the worst fukked a teamer my senior year after a basketball game
caught that shyt when i was bout to bust and ended up busting in this white hoe raw :to: went to school next day at practice my homie passed me the ball saying you got the juice now told him the story he was :snoop: luckly she didnt get pregnant :whew: now she has some kid by some dude who went to school with us and he probably doesnt even know the type a hoe she was :blessed: I LOVE THIS COUNTRY :salute:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The charlie horse was the worst fukked a teamer my senior year after a basketball game
caught that shyt when i was bout to bust and ended up busting in this white hoe raw :to: went to school next day at practice my homie passed me the ball saying you got the juice now told him the story he was :snoop: luckly she didnt get pregnant :whew: now she has some kid by some dude who went to school with us and he probably doesnt even know the type a hoe she was :blessed: I LOVE THIS COUNTRY :salute:

:dead:
:whew: better him than you:myman:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
dog..

:russ: