Seriously, WTF was Yamcha thinking tryin to handle 300x gravity?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yo chill on my nikka Yamcha mayn :russ: At least the nikka was drownin in pumpum for the series, he still fukked Bulma and aint have to take care of no kid :sas2: or have a slut daughter :bryan: she was mad at all the other bytches were ON my man and yknow he cheated. Even Bulmas mom got it remember all the time she was flirting with him "Yamchas very cute, strong and rich" with her squinty lil hehe eyes

GOAT baseball star, RICH nikka, fireman, bandit goon, most the women on the planet was still flockin him, his body count shyts on any other Z fighter if u add up all their totals it still not even in the same stratosphere :banderas: yall think Goku bust a nut more than twice in his life :leostare: Vegeta too :leostare: Piccolo cold so he prolly did well for himself, Gohan seem like a beta :pachaha: and for a human he was part of some of the most historic moments :salute:
We finna act like Krillin aint the most pussboi in the series :mjlol: this nikka couldnt get no p*ssy the whole series besides that bipolar Caitlyn Jenner Launch :mjlol:. That Maron chick just gave him a kiss on the cheek u know he aint get in that. Meanwhile she was talkin dirty to Yamcha all the time. You know Yamcha hit :umad: Then this Krillin finally find one that would let him hit and it was a fukking robot :umad: this nikka used up a DRAGONBALL WISH, he couldve wished for the BADDEST bytch in the UNIVERSE but he used it to give her p*ssy so he could nut in that :scust:Wife a bytch that wear the drawers brehs :scust:Then this nikka names his DAUGHTER after the bytch that gave him none and was gettin dikked down by Yams behind his back :umad:yall think Yamcha trippin? :camby:Hold this W my G :salute: Krillin take this L ya baldheaded simp monk :mjlol:

06e1c5263285ed61de4f41f12b623329.jpg

I might be drunk now but bruh :dead:

So much fukkery in that post :heh:

N when did dude become a fireman :dahell:

Yamcha taking L's even in Gintama :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

tumblr_n8aopy6bMz1sycuvlo2_500.gif
I gotta start watching this shyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dude in the back behind the ship like a fukkin creeper :deadrose:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That boy trash af, got his girl stolen, basically a JV Z-Fighter. Like, Dude is basically Tristan and Tea from Yugioh in one body. just trash. :pachaha:
Yeezus that vulgarity :deadrose:

clown yamcha for being BLOWN up

but how lest we forget this

:to: Nah bruh dude was still a kid. Young Krillin gave his life trying to fight for that dragon ball. Yamcha will curl up n die on some selffish bullshyt. N ol Goku's reaction when he saw dude's body:mjcry:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
In my language, yamcha means drink tea. Just a random thought :manny:
Of course. Imagine sitting poolside of your mansion with 6 banging broads, sipping on Arnold Palmers while the rest of those karate bums fight to the death (literally). You're just maxing and relaxing thinking of all the ways you're going to drain your spirit balls in those broads. :banderas:

The Desert Bandit Lifestyle. :ahh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Of course. Imagine sitting poolside of your mansion with 6 banging broads, sipping on Arnold Palmers while the rest of those karate bums fight to the death (literally). You're just maxing and relaxing thinking of all the ways you're going to drain your spirit balls in those broads. :banderas:

The Desert Bandit Lifestyle. :ahh:
:wow:
goals