Seriously, WTF was Yamcha thinking tryin to handle 300x gravity?

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
zSSnE8p.jpg

Always found it hilarious how much they look alike. :lolbron:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Yo chill on my nikka Yamcha mayn :russ: At least the nikka was drownin in pumpum for the series, he still fukked Bulma and aint have to take care of no kid :sas2: or have a slut daughter :bryan: she was mad at all the other bytches were ON my man and yknow he cheated. Even Bulmas mom got it remember all the time she was flirting with him "Yamchas very cute, strong and rich" with her squinty lil hehe eyes

GOAT baseball star, RICH nikka, fireman, bandit goon, most the women on the planet was still flockin him, his body count shyts on any other Z fighter if u add up all their totals it still not even in the same stratosphere :banderas: yall think Goku bust a nut more than twice in his life :leostare: Vegeta too :leostare: Piccolo cold so he prolly did well for himself, Gohan seem like a beta :pachaha: and for a human he was part of some of the most historic moments :salute:
We finna act like Krillin aint the most pussboi in the series :mjlol: this nikka couldnt get no p*ssy the whole series besides that bipolar Caitlyn Jenner Launch :mjlol:. That Maron chick just gave him a kiss on the cheek u know he aint get in that. Meanwhile she was talkin dirty to Yamcha all the time. You know Yamcha hit :umad: Then this Krillin finally find one that would let him hit and it was a fukking robot :umad: this nikka used up a DRAGONBALL WISH, he couldve wished for the BADDEST bytch in the UNIVERSE but he used it to give her p*ssy so he could nut in that :scust:Wife a bytch that wear the drawers brehs :scust:Then this nikka names his DAUGHTER after the bytch that gave him none and was gettin dikked down by Yams behind his back :umad:yall think Yamcha trippin? :camby:Hold this W my G :salute: Krillin take this L ya baldheaded simp monk :mjlol:

06e1c5263285ed61de4f41f12b623329.jpg

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Are you trying to spin that L into an W? :francis:

@Jughead is this ya man?
What's the problem? All I see is ambition. The heights of great men...
Yamcha in the Capsule house like:francis::mjcry:covering his ears trying not to hear Bulma while she :noah:
Negatory, slime. Yams had his own crib. shyt came fully loaded with a jacuzzi and 50-11 baseball groupies. :ufdup:

Yo chill on my nikka Yamcha mayn :russ: At least the nikka was drownin in pumpum for the series, he still fukked Bulma and aint have to take care of no kid :sas2: or have a slut daughter :bryan: she was mad at all the other bytches were ON my man and yknow he cheated. Even Bulmas mom got it remember all the time she was flirting with him "Yamchas very cute, strong and rich" with her squinty lil hehe eyes

GOAT baseball star, RICH nikka, fireman, bandit goon, most the women on the planet was still flockin him, his body count shyts on any other Z fighter if u add up all their totals it still not even in the same stratosphere :banderas: and for a human he was part of some of the most historic moments :salute:
We finna act like Krillin aint the most pussboi in the series :mjlol: this nikka couldnt get no p*ssy the whole series besides that bipolar Caitlyn Jenner Launch :mjlol:. That Maron chick just gave him a kiss on the cheek u know he aint get in that. Meanwhile she was talkin dirty to Yamcha all the time. You know Yamcha hit :umad: Then this Krillin finally find one that would let him hit and it was a fukking robot :umad: this nikka used up a DRAGONBALL WISH, he couldve wished for the BADDEST bytch in the UNIVERSE but he used it to give her p*ssy so he could nut in that :scust:Wife a bytch that wear the drawers brehs :scust:Then this nikka names his DAUGHTER after the bytch that gave him none and was gettin dikked down by Yams behind his back :umad:yall think Yamcha trippin? :camby:Hold this W my G :salute: Krillin take this L ya baldheaded simp monk :mjlol:

06e1c5263285ed61de4f41f12b623329.jpg

Tell 'em!! :krs:

nikka has one more chance to make a comeback in the new series. :mjcry:

Challenge accepted. Don't yall all try to hop the bandwagon when he unveils superhuman level 2. :ahh:
No new fans. :ufdup:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The fact Yamcha could get survive 300x gravity is a surprise :skip:

He's a human. Not an alien.

Yamcha's power level by the end of Dragonball Z/GT was 600,000 I think.

Frieza's power level in his first form on Namek was 500,000.

So dude was actually pretty fukking strong. He just aint shyt compared to Super Saiyans.

600,000? But I woudn't say that was his max power overall.

Yamcha's power level was definitely at its peak during the Cell saga when everyone was preparing. I mean dude was doing suprisingly decent against the Cell Jrs.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Yo, kill all that noise. He had money, power, bytches. Yamcha was living life. Point. Blank. Period. Yall gonna stop hating on the gawd. :ufdup:
#Yamchasquadup
#desertbandits
#wolffangfistingyourbytch
#saibamanaintshyt

Yamcha has stan(s) now? I've OFFICIALLY seen it all on The Coli
1lAXwyc.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Goku keep your girl in check:ufdup:

Same to you Krillin:shaq:

They starting to stack up:whoo:

I told y'all in the last thread. Yamcha had bytches. Goddamn he had bytches. Shorties, wifeys and mistresses. He might have low key piped every DBZ broad that came through. :sas1:

600,000? But I woudn't say that was his max power overall.

Yamcha's power level was definitely at its peak during the Cell saga when everyone was preparing. I mean dude was doing suprisingly decent against the Cell Jrs.
Surprisingly? fukk you mean "surprisingly"? :childplease:

Yamcha has stan(s) now? I've OFFICIALLY seen it all on The Coli
1lAXwyc.gif
You gon' respect us. :ufdup: