Seriously, WTF was Yamcha thinking tryin to handle 300x gravity?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Fukk what y’all heard Yamcha was one of the strongest humans on Earth and at least had to bag a rich dime to begin with in order to fumble her. Breh opted to take the 1st fade with the Saibamen when no one knew what they were getting into and had to get cheap-shotted to catch the L then later on in the series did the smart thing and said “Fukk it. I’m out the game :hubie:“ while he was ahead.

Put some respekt on that man’s name :wow:
Then he learned to never take the first fade again
full

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Nah, breh. Nah. He didn’t retire gracefully. Bro realized them lights was consistently too bright, the weight of the world would always be on his shoulders and he’s not built like that.

Krillin became a dad working a 9-5 and Tien’s a mountain hermit, living with Chaotzu and Launch’s fine ass and they STILL quality rotation players. Master Roshi’s like 400 years old and still producing off the bench. They still all dawg in this mf, win lose or draw.

Greatness been chasing Yamcha his whole life, but that mf has always been unfortunately been faster.
Y’all don’t really wanna hear what I’m saying. Yeah Yamcha was getting passed up but this is against Aliens, androids and demons. Krillin was def stronger and put in more work but he was Goku’s day one homie and also got cheat code power boosts like on Namek while all Yamcha could do was grind. Tien doesn’t even count because he’s not human and I’m pretty sure that Roshi was meant to be revealed as a depiction of a Japanese rape demon masquerading as a human because the type of time he was on in super doesn’t even make sense. This nikka just had to stop focusing on hoes to be an interdimensional threat level fighter. What?! Yamcha was lit af and Wolf Fang Fist wasn’t nothing to fukk with. He lost Bulma because he dogged her out. For real Vegeta kinda took the L wifing and seeeding her after she got slimed by Yamcha.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Y’all don’t really wanna hear what I’m saying. Yeah Yamcha was getting passed up but this is against Aliens, androids and demons. Krillin was def stronger and put in more work but he was Goku’s day one homie and also got cheat code power boosts like on Namek while all Yamcha could do was grind. Tien doesn’t even count because he’s not human and I’m pretty sure that Roshi was meant to be revealed as a depiction of a Japanese rape demon masquerading as a human because the type of time he was on in super doesn’t even make sense. This nikka just had to stop focusing on hoes to be an interdimensional threat level fighter. What?! Yamcha was lit af and Wolf Fang Fist wasn’t nothing to fukk with. He lost Bulma because he dogged her out. For real Vegeta kinda took the L wifing and seeeding her after she got slimed by Yamcha.

shyt at least he got this W :wow: