Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m not a breh, don’t refer to me as such. Once again I’m all for black men defending themselves when other posters dehumanize them.

Now about that ban bet?
That dude is a troll poster from 2012 with a new account. You don’t need to prove or bet shyt. Dude is one thread talking about “black women dont do” while praising white women, and 4 weeks ago he was talking Down and generalizing black men just like he complains about now. That bipolar faggit can’t even choose a lane without canceling out his own commentary. Dude is probably a cac reupping what Reddit sent him here for - to sow discontent. I’ve seen his same type for 4 years now and they end up exposing themselves or getting ousted. Different day, new trick. He can’t even prove himself without deflecting. The only people who need to verify you are mods- that fake fuk is trying to be the internet authority.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Your dumbass said some slick shyt about me before I even entered the thread or knew it even existed. You called me the coli’s mommy. Like a crying bytch that you are.

Now when I’m responding to disprove your narrative, and you ran out of shyt to say , started apologizing, backtracking, and you can only repeat what you already said. This shyt isn’t going how you expected huh??
😭 :francis:
I only apologized cause I like @Reflected and he said your cool

I don’t really give a fukk about your opinion.

:umad:

I regret that shyt now cause you actually think I’m scared of internet thugging by a woman :dead::russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can feel that way and it’s fine. I have no issue with it. This post is proving my point tho. These are conversations that only take place online.

It’s like the word tether.

All this is hilarious. It’s just not applied in real life.

Nah, mixed folks don't really claim black in real life either. Look at Doja cat. Look at Lavar and his kids. All them folks ain't right.

I'm half trolling and half serious :hubie::sas2:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
The OP is embarrassing himself in here. All I see is cries of an incel coming up with reasons to hate Black women, mostly likely because they don't fukk him with irl.

:wow:
Quite the opposite I don’t need to pander to virtual bytches cause I get women in the real world . :russ:

You was in the defending a black male hating sex worker.

Young Brehs don’t care about the opinions of old simp nikkas and women .

Y’all saying I hate women but I hate brehs like you who excuses this .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not a breh, don’t refer to me as such. Once again I’m all for black men defending themselves when other posters dehumanize them.

Now about that ban bet?
This is also him :
I know a very successful breh multiple successful businesses He’s like a mentor to me .

Told me straight up that he hires white people for middle management because of attitudes like this. :francis:

Says nikkas don’t like to be disciplined by a breh
His mentor is a “black man who discriminates against other black men and calls them undisciplined”.

I swear to gawd, if you put his earlier posts and compare this to an LSA comment ; you would not tell the difference. The self appointed coli sustainable savior
:deadrose::mjlol:
@Cornershooter is struggle posting now because his credibility is shot to shyt.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
That dude is a troll poster from 2012 with a new account. You don’t need to prove or bet shyt. Dude is one thread talking about “black women dont do” while praising white women, and 4 weeks ago he was talking Down and generalizing black men just like he complains about now. That bipolar faggit can’t even choose a lane without canceling out his own commentary. Dude is probably a cac reupping what Reddit sent him here for - to sow discontent. I’ve seen his same type for 4 years now and they end up exposing themselves or getting ousted. Different day, new trick. He can’t even prove himself without deflecting. The only people who need to verify you are mods- that fake fuk is trying to be the internet authority.
If that’s the case, than I was wasting my time

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
This is also him :

I swear to gawd, if you put his earlier posts and compare his to an LSA comment ; you would not tell the difference.
:deadrose::mjlol:
@Cornershooter is struggle posting now because his credibility is shot to shyt.
@Paradoxx is saying I’m not a black man cause apparently a racist cac would stand up for black men . So do the ban bet

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
@Paradoxx is saying I’m not a black man cause apparently a racist cac would stand up for black men . So do the ban bet
You’re posting so fast, you’re literally replying to yourself.

Never said you weren’t a black man but you accused me of being an alt account. I don’t know where you got that accusation from though lol

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
You’re posting so fast, you’re literally replying to yourself.

Never said you weren’t a black man but you accused me of being an alt account. I don’t know where you got that accusation from though lol
I never accused you of being a alt account find where I said that quote me . So you backing out ? Because if your accusing me of not being a black man let’s ban bet

Y’all not talking about shyt your just spamming my thread at this point

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quite the opposite I don’t need to pander to virtual bytches cause I get women in the real world . :russ:

Young Brehs don’t care about the opinions of old simp nikkas and women .

You base your life around social media comments on Twitter, tik tok and the shade room. None of which is a masculine trait - you are definitely not outside. At all.
:laff:
Shade room , tiktok, Twitter comments say otherwise . Head in the sand ass nikkas .y’all going to claim those are bots
You post like a bird, b
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::gucci:

Daps
You created a thread which has gone 20 pages, the majority of posts of which are yours, essentially crying, mad at the minority [Black women] on an anonymous msgboard, asking for them to be banned, reprimanded or whatever false vessel of justice you believe is going to come on by and take them away, blinded by the fact that anti-BW rhetoric is indeed more prevalent and jarring on this board.

That isn't pandering, that is stating a fact.

If you really get women in the "real world", you would not be making a scene like this.
Defending her, I was not.

I was merely stating the obvious of what was going on in that thread, as it does in almost every other when a female chooses to voice her opinion. Regardless, if she was right or wrong, y'all are only telling on yourselves, because instead of trying to have a civil discussion and pointing out where she could be wrong, you turn it into a circus where she's the bearded lady; she becomes the freak show of the thread and everyone rushes in just to recoil in response at her mere existence.

How come you haven't made a thread calling out folks for hating on Black women? Is it because you want this space to be free for you to hate on them too, and don't wanna look in the mirror to see your own bullshyt?
The only excuses I see in here is coming from you, all the more willing to point the finger at others, but not yourself. Smarten up, and maybe one day you'll be good enough to shoot all over the floor, instead of just standing in the corner.

:hubie: