SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Nikka that's YOUR mom

*please ignore that pawg thread I just made it was just in jest:damn:

But yeah the fact you had to ask that...you can't relate

I :jbhmm: it because the older I get and the more I go places, I see interracial relationships all over the place.

So when I see a thread about a wench dating a cac or a cac dating a wench. I’m like :jbhmm:

When I couldn’t leave my neighborhood consistently I was always around dudes. When I started jumping trains, buses and driving I was around women.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I never accused you of being a alt account find where I said that quote me . So you backing out ? Because if your accusing me of not being a black man let’s ban bet

Y’all not talking about shyt your just spamming my thread at this point
Actually that was Jazzy B annoying ass, so I apologize for that misunderstanding.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Quite the opposite I don’t need to pander to virtual bytches cause I get women in the real world . :russ:

You was in the defending a black male hating sex worker.

Young Brehs don’t care about the opinions of old simp nikkas and women .

Y’all saying I hate women but I hate brehs like you who excuses this .
The only female you get is your mother - stfu

:mjlol: When I was like 18 my mother found my stash with all my bongs and pipes and etc . She nearly had a heart attack :russ:

Thought I needed rehab :dead:
The ramblings of a basement dwelling incel cac retard.

Gotta love how he has issues with all black woman, is the black male “defender” but acts as the virtual Kim Kardashian defender - whose entire family made a business off emasculating their black husbands and boyfriends

Yeah she’s still a 41 year old white woman :mjlol: :russ::dead:

Did y’all think she was going to look good forever. She looks good for 41 anyway
Shytttttttt mannnnn
:mjlol:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
You base your life around social media comments on Twitter, tik tok and the shade room. None of which is a masculine trait - you are definitely not outside. At all.
:laff:

You post like a bird, b
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::gucci:
I’ve made my point , I defended it ALL DAY everyone agreed with me beside you and 3-5 simps :umad:

You can keep pulling out of context quotes like brehs are stupid and can’t click it . Even if they disagree I believe that black men can think for themselves and can disagree with me I okay with that. they don’t need you to Protect them YOUR NOT A BLACK MAN

I’m not giving this anymore time I gave it most of the day 20 pages . I didn’t make the thread, watch y’all argue and run away . I defended my beliefs

I said what I said I and stand on it :umad:
I literally gave y’all my whole day and you couldn’t sway anyone that I’m wrong :umad:

I’ll use this thread going forward to post and I’ll quote out of pocket anti black male posters using divest I hate black men talking points. Brehs I love you :salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude let a white man at his job say derogatory racial-based insults to his face even though he was trying to be the “get along go along black guy “ at work while being non-confrontational but ran online to complain to the coli about it, gave the cac a pass.
White people won’t confront their racist family because they agree but hate that other races talk and think bad about them :mjlol: .

I remember this cac called me Malcom X at work:mjlol:

I wasn’t even saying or doing anything militant I keep that shyt outside the office. I don’t entertain their nonsense and he was smart enough (I’ll give him that) to understand that I’m just here for my check. Not to make friends with them . I’m not impressed you like Nba and rap music CAC :camby::heh:

Bbbbuttt this is also black women’s fault somehow
:dead::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve made my point , I defended it ALL DAY everyone agreed with me beside you and 3-5 simps :umad:

You can keep pulling out of context quotes like brehs are stupid and can’t click it . Even if they disagree I believe that black men can think for themselves and can disagree with me I okay with that. they don’t need you to Protect them YOUR NOT A BLACK MAN

I’m not giving this anymore time I gave it most of the day 20 pages . I didn’t make the thread, watch y’all argue and run away . I defended my beliefs

I said what I said I and stand on it :umad:
I literally gave y’all my whole day and you couldn’t sway anyone that I’m wrong :umad:

I’ll use this thread going forward to post and I’ll quote out of pocket anti black male posters using divest I hate black men talking points. Brehs I love you :salute:
Now he’s starting to sound wild gay - how many times does he say “brehs, I love you” in this thread
:picard::huhldup::huhldup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh hell nahhhh- something ain’t right.
:hhh::patrice:

1. [IMG alt="Cornershooter"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35990.jpg?1647480433[/IMG]

This another thing I’ve noticed since getting here . I openly say I love this site and I love brehs . I love talking to brehs, I think brehs can do ANYTHING . I love myself and I love black men :dame::yeshrug: I might be a racist how much I love my brothers :salute: But then you have all...
  2. [IMG alt="Cornershooter"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35990.jpg?1647480433[/IMG]

Kanye West , Lil Uzi and another man all get matching tattoos with each other

I love you bro :shaq:
  3. [IMG alt="Cornershooter"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35990.jpg?1647480433[/IMG]

:russ: I must be a cac agent only a cac would say I love black men and being a black man and you shouldn’t disrespect black men . That sounds like something a cac would say :dead: Use common sense

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People in here cosigning caricatures

Look at the bw deflecting telling us how we are reading it is wrong :mjlol: . Why the fukk are they even here? I deal with women in the real life why can’t we have a online space for brehs. When I buy the coli in the couple years I’m banning all the women:dame:

She’s not experiencing anything new :mjlol:

She’s experiencing the same exact thing with a new man every year . You can’t show her anything new . She’s not gaining any valuable information year after year she’s just being a hoe.

And I’m tired of bw with this story of I almost got married young . And the rehashing and telling of the story like he’s a villain for wanting to love you and commit to you but when they end up a single mother it’s stil our fault:mjlol: My bad for trying to love you but that’s why only 25% end up married:yeshrug:

Pawgset might have a point :sas2:

Like whuuuuttt tf is this??
:wtf::deadrose:

“buy the coli”
“Ban all women except white women”
“pawgset”

:gucci: :laff:
I keep telling y’all these are not new posters, clearly
:hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP professes his love on every thread pandering to other men.

Every third comment is him loving on someone - omg 😳 😭

I’m not #magaset but I ain’t mad at Kodak . I would love him too if he got me out of jail . It is what it is:yeshrug:

I love you bro :shaq:
Would I do it ? No but I love it :yeshrug:

Men need to get back to loving men :dame:

A thousand years ago men would tell each other I love you with all my heart and that was normal conversation tell your best friend that today :russ::dame:

Women have convinced us that brotherly love is wrong or gay while calling us homophobic and claiming to be lgbt Allies:mjlol:. It’s projection.

Breh is going through a public divorce where his whore wife ruined the family, publicly disrespected the father of her children for a 9 month Fling and women see nothing wrong with such behavior.

It’s a good thing that he’s surrounded by men who love him and care about him .
Just admit you gay fam, save the conjecture. It's 2022, be as fruity as you want.

:mjlol::mjlol:
Let me find out this “male poster” is actually a cac shim blamenist- the coli’s e-hero who posts like this

Shorty was looking so sloppy pizza cac tried to run out of there . Black women have low body standards cause too many of you nergos love a “thick” woman which really means FAT . She probably really thought it was a appealing offer

^^ dude is blaming women but posts like a bitter bytch
:hhh: :gucci:
I hope he’s not DM’ing none of y’all because ummmmm
:patrice:

EVey6xPX0AE011j.jpg:large

:picard::what::dame:

Last edited:

timeless

All Star
Daps
People in here cosigning caricatures

Like whuuuuttt tf is this??
:wtf::deadrose:

“buy the coli”
“Ban all women except white women”
“pawgset”

:gucci: :laff:
I keep telling y’all these are not new posters, clearly
:hhh:

🤣 I see his posts all the time and just shake my head. Ain't no way that man is straight and black at the same time. 😏