SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
@Cornershooter you're a newer poster but this isn't new at all we had BMATs try to raid the forum and derail threads.

I remember when I first join thecoli I noticed that shyt a few months in. Just like you I made a thread about it. So it's interesting seeing this shyt comeback full circle with 2022 posters.

It was a bytch on here named @LadySimone and she was fat bitter black man hating bedwench to put it bluntly kinfolk. We ended up getting her out of the paint.
fukking pitiful bro :scust: :snoop:

I bet that shyt took years too

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Am I wrong bytch
She go at people that go at her breh. I don’t stay in TLR like that so idk y’all background but you could’ve said her name instead of being a bytch :ehh:
So you knew this was going on and never said shyt ? But you ran and called mommy when someone else mentioned it . NASTY WORK YALL PATHETIC :scust:

What the fukk is going on
See above. Passive aggressively calling someone out don’t sit right with me breh so I just wanted to let her know :umad:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Always being gaslit on this issue, every single time.
full

By black men too. :dead:

Just pay attention to those daps, bookmark this thread, post any future offenses here for reporting. I'm not engaging with the detractors, people can't handle things with objectivity, their biases allow for them to bypass any evidence and just push their opinions, ignore them.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
A lot of these guys are old. I feel like GenZ (my gen) is a lot more aware. Especially since GenZ black women are much more open and fiendish about their hate. I remember lurking a thread about some “massa” TikTok trend they were doing.
Me too bro . Gen z is SICK their mind is controlled by social media

Twitter,YouTube, tik tok tells them to hate black men and they blindly follow

Scariest part is they still be dating black men :dead:

If they at least left us alone I would get over it. But now I got to question if the black woman in my bed hates black men