SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Honestly there’s a user on here who actively harasses, doxxs people, and overall will just derail and ruin a good thread yet has never been banned or even bushed. But because the user is a “woman” they have gotten off with no impunity that’s way worse than op and no one seems to bat an eye at that.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Honestly there’s a user on here who actively harasses, doxxs people, and overall will just derail and ruin a good thread yet has never been banned or even bushed. But because the user is a “woman” they have gotten off with no impunity that’s way worse than op and no one seems to bat an eye at that.
Very passive aggressive post :mjpls:
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 someone begging for your attention, brehette

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Clown, y'all incels talk about women in a negative light on here 24/7. Thats why you can't get women, your dumb a$$ too infuriated with your pathetic existence.
Exhibit A. Look at the sassiness in this post. I think it's the "likely LGBTQ IRL" analysis that set him off. That was prolly a little close to home huh?

Sway

Banned
Daps
a :flabbynsick: with 0 women problems.. But I understand your frustrations because I f*ck women in ya moms age bracket.. And some of these women raise :mjlol: sons and daughters.
Stop capping yo crusty ass definitely can’t even get it up.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Don’t play fukking stupid nikka

Everybody knows what I’m talking about but you two jackasses :dead:

They talk crazy on this site every fukking day to the point I didn’t even need examples because everyone knows I’m right .

The receipts have been this whole fukking site since I’ve been here
I don’t read these threads like that I just want to see what got you so upset

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

Very passive aggressive post :mjpls:
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 someone begging for your attention, brehette
So you knew this was going on and never said shyt ? But you ran and called mommy when someone else mentioned it . NASTY WORK YALL PATHETIC :scust:

What the fukk is going on

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Cornershooter you're a newer poster but this isn't new at all we had BMATs try to raid the forum and derail threads.

I remember when I first join thecoli I noticed that shyt a few months in. Just like you I made a thread about it. So it's interesting seeing this shyt comeback full circle with 2022 posters.

It was a bytch on here named @LadySimone and she was fat bitter black man hating bedwench to put it bluntly kinfolk. We ended up getting her out of the paint.

I wish you guys would stop lying to black women telling them that there was some Golden Era in their 20s where they had suitors and marriage proposals far and wide. That's a damn line. Who were you trying to marry but they refused you because they wanted to date ballers and thugs? Lets face facts. There is no culture of marriage among black men. Either they are economically marginalised or envision a time when they will be playing the field with 20 year olds well until their dementia kicks in.

Black men hijack stories and narratives from frustrated white men to justify their hatred of women. Youre not a white man. You've NEVER wanted to settle down, commit to, be monogamous with, and provide for any woman... EVER. (By and large) She could have had three of your babies, you still wouldn't marry her. She could have been putting money on your books, you still wouldn't marry her. She could have been your ride or die chick and you STILL would not marry her.

So cut the crap. Black women have always had to put career first because we could never rely on a black man who was about commitment, fidelity, and support!

Black men need to get over it. Even whores have preferences.

....Where have I heard that before.

And who are black men scooping up? You nikkas need to stop. If the best you can do to compete with white men is to screw a slightly above average white chick you can stay losing.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
So you knew this was going on and never said shyt ? But you ran and called mommy when someone else mentioned it . NASTY WORK YALL PATHETIC :scust:

What the fukk is going on
Pretty sure @LeVraiPapi said something in the past I’m not a rat so I won’t report regardless but it’s really out of hand the amount of posters that have left because of this