SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
And she became a whole ass white supremacist but dudes would always come to back her up. Hell, Nicole, been warning about her ass for years and they never listened to her lol
This is facts, a drugged out white supremacist sex worker targeting young black males

Had some type of diplomatic immunity I just sat back like...

Wait hol up
Where is the Fantasia smiley? OR isit just my eyes 👀

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
2022 project been a goddamn failure nothing but dry dikk weirdos, they low-key ruining this sub, might even get the site banned.
This another thing I’ve noticed since getting here .

I openly say I love this site and I love brehs . I love talking to brehs, I think brehs can do ANYTHING . I love myself and I love black men :dame::yeshrug:

I might be a racist how much I love my brothers :salute:

But then you have all these posters that act like they just too cool to be here . And everyone on this site is lame and get no p*ssy and this the worst site ever and etc . So why the fukk you here ?

I’m new but I’m a active poster , I love this site , I love my brothas , defending brehs and etc and your on a site you hate and I’m the lame :mjlol:

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
This another thing I’ve noticed since getting here .

I openly say I love this site and I love brehs . I love talking to brehs, I think brehs can do ANYTHING . I love myself and I love black men :dame::yeshrug:

I might be a racist how much I love my brothers :salute:

But then you have all these posters that act like they just too cool to be here . And everyone on this site is lame and get no p*ssy and this the worst site ever and etc . So why the fukk you here ?

I’m new but I’m a active poster , I love this site , I love my brothas and etc and your on a site you hate and I’m the lame :mjlol:
Breh these dudes are literal clowns. Just leave if you think the company of this site is so low.

About to go help my baby move so ill be inactive for a bit, keep telling that truth!! They can't handle it!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm black, and will happily take a perma IP ban bet we all know good and well your bytch ass ain't tryna make to provide receipts of this.:umad:

Im not trying to be cool with anyone on this f*cking site. I gain absolutely nothing by identifying my race. I have posters in my city who didn't want to meet up with me to see that im black. Im involved with my black community, and seek to do no harm to another righteous black person.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Im not trying to be cool with anyone on this f*cking site. I gain absolutely nothing by identifying my race. I have posters in my city who didn't want to meet up with me to see that im black. Im involved with my black community, and seek to do no harm to another righteous black person.
You non reading ass nikka I ain't asking you to prove shyt and don't give AF about who you are in life. I'm telling you right now I'm more than happy to prove I'm black if you accept a perma IP ban bet on that. I'm in the gym right now in between sets, it's nothing to me to throw on a mask and take a pic and upload a YouTube video to @Houston911 if it means you off this bytch forever.

You putting out bs about me being a CAC I'm happy to get you off the board real quick and forever. If your p*ssy ass ain't taking the bet or taking it back that tells us right there you a cap ass bullshyt ass nikka.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Because the performative “pro blacks”, old head simps, mama’s boys and no p*ssy getting simps who say things like “y’all are running the female posters off the site” because they get no play in real life protect them.

Then they’ll gaslight the men who actually call it out with the usual “well the coli is anti-black WoMan Like how LSA iS Anti BlaCk MaLe”

When the only black women who are trashed on this site are bedwenches and anti black male feminists. This site also trashed black male c00ns. Meanwhile LSA only trashes ALL BLACK MEN.

But the Simps on here will gaslight you to believe it’s the same. I mean they’re already doing it in this thread :mjlol:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
All ima say is there’s about to be changes around this bytch . Y’all fukked up when y’all let me on this site.

Leader of the new school and y’all old simp nikkas better get out the way or get in line :yeshrug:

The reign of @Cornershooter Begins and ima buy this site too. We’ll Look back at this moment as the birth of coli 2.0 led by the goat :blessed: nice fun side project for me.

Shout out to the real nikkas that didn’t leave my hanging when I called the bullshyt out.

This thread will be used for reference in the future. Any crazy shyt you see by these female posters . Post it here

LOVE YOU BOYS :salute:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Because the performative “pro blacks”, old head simps, mama’s boys and no p*ssy getting simps who say things like “y’all are running the female posters off the site” because they get no play in real life protect them.
U niccas run off all the hoes as it is tighten up it’s a message board
:mjlol: