Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
i get my paycheck next week. imma donate. i got 2 lil nieces mayne i hope people would do the same for them. Bless you and the lil one breh.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
if you wasn't a sneakerhead breh...idda thought this was a str8 scam...it might not be alot...but i got you as soon as i deposit my check...that picture makes me so sad...gotta save the youths...can't imagine one of my many nieces goin thru this

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
If you can donate ANYTHING to the family. I would appreciate it.

My cousins Paypal is: jasonhknowles@gmail.com
Edit: Send it as a gift so that they get the full amount that you donate & Paypal doesn't take any fee's out on their end.

--
A newspaper article back home - $1m plea to help girl after leukaemia fight | The Tribune

Also posted on my blog/twitter.

--

Please don't Troll, serious thread.

I went to see her in Miami a few weeks back, and she is doing better. I had no clue the medical bills would be so high for them.

Just sent a donation. All the best to her and her family.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Kalik I suggest you post this plea on Reddit.com. They have a lot of traffic and are well known for helping out people in need. If you make a post put it here and we can all vote it up so it gets on the front page so everyone can see it.

Daps
Dear Gracious Heavenly Father Above,

I come before you on behalf of Zion. I come before you thanking you for the opportuniny of life. We take for granted just being able to breathe, and this situation shows us that life is not guaranteed. No one is immune from the harsh realities of this world, but you told us you would never place a burden to heavy for us to carry. I ask you for guidance, on behalf of the family. I ask you for peace of mind, on behalf of the family. Whatever may happen, I pray their faith stay strong and you keep their minds peaceful, for a peaceful mind is a mind that understands the realities of this world. I petition you to deliver this girl from all her pain and worry. I pray that at the end of the day, this family will be able to look back and smile, knowing they professed their faith all the way. Lord you told us that sometimes we have to persevere to the storm to see sunshine. You told us there would be days like this. You told us that during these days, if we stand strong to our faith, we can overcome anything. We are not immortal, but by the will of God I ask that your immortality transcends the unfair and harsh realities of this world. All our sins, we confess and ask that you cleanse our souls. I pray that this will be another example of your unconditional love. I ask for a blessing for Zion and her family dear Lord. Please deliver them.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen