Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I will donate first thing tomorrow morning breh. Im a father of two young boys (3 and 1) and i feel for your little cousins family. Payday is tomorrow

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Breh dunno, they are here on visas. Not sure what the repercussions are. He has insurance but its Bahamas, so it only pays a percentage.

They aren't American, no Obamacare. They had to treat her in America, no facility in Bahamas.

It's a girl Zion "she"
10nrj0y.jpg

If all goes well she will be my flower girl next year at my wedding

Thats so beautiful and so is she. Will donate in the morning. My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wow man. a whole million? how did it accumulate...thats what Obama got yall going through?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
wow man. a whole million? how did it accumulate...thats what Obama got yall going through?

She was diagnosed in Bahamas. In Nassau there is only 2 hospitals 1 public and 1 private. Due to her condition, they were transferred to Miami, their insurance has not yet said what amount they looking at paying. She was treated for the initial Leukemia and got other sickness derived from the medicines she was given. All in all she was in the hospital a lot.

Obamacare wouldn't work for foreigners, I think.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i see. i had no idea cancer demanded that much (in $) treatment and that hospital bills were that expensive too. only 3 months smh

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Kalik is good peoples. I've know him for a while now, especially on sohh. One of the few posters that actually uses their real name and pic. I'll shoot a benjamin over your way breh. Your cousin is beautiful and deserves a chance at life. Reminds me so much of my own...:to:

You and your fam will remain in my prayers breh...

EDIT: Just sent the cash to your friend. But hold up, I'm supporting a foreigner????!!?!?!? :damn:. I've been scammed...

:skip:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
and this is why i hate people that commit suicide..why cant we switch her life with that one dude who doesn't want to live...please god bless her