Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I haven't heard from my cuz for the day. So if you donated since about 2-3am last night I haven't forwarded those names to BKdagawd. I sent who I had at that time to BK.

If these are your initials of your real name , PM me, you left no coli screen name on Paypal:
C.Z.
A.L.
K.M.
P.A.
N.M.

- Thanks, Please leave coli-name so BK can get you "supporter" features to the site

EDIT - My cuz Jay, flying to Miami for weekend to see his daughter. I haven't spoken with him today. When he can email me the Paypal info, I can pass it to Coli Staff, tonight.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
That's some BS. 1 mill is hospital bills...bet if she were some rich kid they would write that shyt off.

Hope all the best to her. See what I can do as far as a donation goes.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Have y'all contacted any of the media in the Miami area?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Have y'all contacted any of the media in the Miami area?
I am not sure what they have done... brehs I just seen that bill, and reached out to the site, and my blog. What has happened so far in 1 day is way MORE than I even expected.

I hope the reddit gets voted up. I guess I can write down all the TV/radio stations and start emailing them.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'll pray for your family breh. This is so saddening but heartwarming to see how people care for others. God Bless

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
May god be with you and you're family , i'll be donating

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I haven't heard from my cuz for the day. So if you donated since about 2-3am last night I haven't forwarded those names to BKdagawd. I sent who I had at that time to BK.

If these are your initials of your real name , PM me, you left no coli screen name on Paypal:
C.Z.
A.L.
K.M.
P.A.
N.M.

- Thanks, Please leave coli-name so BK can get you "supporter" features to the site

EDIT - My cuz Jay, flying to Miami for weekend to see his daughter. I haven't spoken with him today. When he can email me the Paypal info, I can pass it to Coli Staff, tonight.

from the heart should be anon fam.....dont need props
I'm gonna get family and friends on board man.
got a cousin that work at sweetie pies.....gonna get
them on it also.....maybe it'll reach Oprah.

a0yqua.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when i was on twitter i swa it all the time big names retweeting a worthy cause etc. a guy like beiber or a nba star could, we can do this brehs