Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Is there any way a charity can get involved? When I was in the hospital for two weeks my bill came up to $60,000. I applied to a charity and they covered $59,000 of that. There's gotta be a charity out there for her if they helped my piece of shyt ass.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Is there any way a charity can get involved? When I was in the hospital for two weeks my bill came up to $60,000. I applied to a charity and they covered $59,000 of that. There's gotta be a charity out there for her if they helped my piece of shyt ass.

What charity helped you? I have to help as best I can, Im always online.

Jason Knowles

Rookie
Daps
Hello everyone,

I must say that the response being received to my daughter Zion's condition is awesome.

Cuz, thanks for going the extra mile to help. And thank you to the moderators of the site for your support also. To the members...man, your comments are so touching.

I mean, we are from The Bahamas, and you all don't even know us, but still find it in your hearts to give so freely.

We are grateful for everything that you all are doing for us and every little bit counts. I wish there was a better way to express my gratitude than saying thank you, but I am at a loss for words right now.

You all are simply amazing!

God bless you!

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
family is in my prayers. she looks like a beautiful and strong little girl. i'll def contribute

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Whats the update on the reddit post?

I put it to link to the Coli. I can see it in my list, but it didnt show up on Reddit

These are the Reddit links - I still cant get them to show up - Do you have to use imgur?

Danycacks

D Cacks
Daps
No direct bank account or something? I don't know how to pay pal

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Hello everyone,

I must say that the response being received to my daughter Zion's condition is awesome.

Cuz, thanks for going the extra mile to help. And thank you to the moderators of the site for your support also. To the members...man, your comments are so touching.

I mean, we are from The Bahamas, and you all don't even know us, but still find it in your hearts to give so freely.

We are grateful for everything that you all are doing for us and every little bit counts. I wish there was a better way to express my gratitude than saying thank you, but I am at a loss for words right now.

You all are simply amazing!

God bless you!

thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family....

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I tried linking it to the forums 1st... and it didnt work. The one to my blogspot did.

I wasn't tryna get any promotion/clicks from this..

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Best wishes to your cousin and family. I will donate within the next few days.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
You can set something up on wepay.com as well, I don't think that site has a limit.

I'll do my part tomorrow