Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

Daps
So I'll talk about the elephant in the room: the possibility this could be a scam.

Kalik has always seemed like a stand up dude, so I believe him, but how could I actually know? Also, even if he is legit, what's to stop some more unsavory character from running a scheme based on this?

And it's not about me missing the donation, it's the principle

Anyone who donates to this cause will be treated as if they donated to The Coli (given supporter tag, auto-refresh..etc)

Leave your Coli screen names in the paypal notes so it can be confirmed by Kalik

With that said, the coli donor status is enough of a "hedge" to move me (and I think it would help others on the fence as well, so it probably should be added to the original post), however, I'd implore the coli owners to do their due diligence in the matter...proving to themselves that not only is the story real, but that the money is going to her family...cuz you're putting the coli name on the line.

Kalik, sorry I had to broach that, I genuinely hope for a speedy and full recovery.

*donates*

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So I'll talk about the elephant in the room: the possibility this could be a scam.

Kalik has always seemed like a stand up dude, so I believe him, but how could I actually know? Also, even if he is legit, what's to stop some more unsavory character from running a scheme based on this?

And it's not about me missing the donation, it's the principle

With that said, the coli donor status is enough of a "hedge" to move me (and I think it would help others on the fence as well, so it probably should be added to the original post), however, I'd implore the coli owners to do their due diligence in the matter...proving to themselves that not only is the story real, but that the money is going to her family...cuz you're putting the coli name on the line.

Kalik, sorry I had to broach that, I genuinely hope for a speedy and full recovery.

*donates*

scam? :aicmon: why u gotta ruin this thread breh

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No problem, I understand the thought of a scam.

My cousin will forward me the Paypal emails, and I will send them to BK for the supporter privileges.

I posted a newspaper article that he needs help. If you need to see that he is my cousin. I will link a picture of all of us when they visited me last year. Going to facebook now.

Pics
Her and my son - Check my instagram for my sons pics, and Im in one of these pics. Tried to get some shots where we were together. And one her her KIndergarden graduation - My instagram for matching my son up - http://www.gramfeed.com/tavis_aka_kalik
f4g3rc.jpg

2zi3q0o.jpg

2gu0aav.jpg

Me and her
bdms0m.jpg

My son is 2 years older than her... he short takes after his mom

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Kalik is good peoples. I had a bball teammate go through this. He beat it and so will Zion. Stay strong fam

Daps
scam? :aicmon: why u gotta ruin this thread breh
This is the internets, B :manny:

I KNOW I'm not the only one who had this cross their mind, they just choose to ignore the thread. Again, addressing that possibility, serves to get someone off the fence

No problem, I understand the thought of a scam.

My cousin will forward me the Paypal emails, and I will send them to BK for the supporter privileges.

I posted a newspaper article that he needs help. If you need to see that he is my cousin. I will link a picture of all of us when they visited me last year. Going to facebook now.

Pics
Her and my son - Check my instagram for my sons pics, and Im in one of these pics. Tried to get some shots where we were together. And one her her KIndergarden graduation - My instagram for matching my son up - tavis_aka_kalik - Instagram Photo Feed on the Web - Gramfeed
f4g3rc.jpg

2zi3q0o.jpg

2gu0aav.jpg

Me and her
bdms0m.jpg

My son is 2 years older than her... he short takes after his mom

It's cool, breh, if the site owners are convinced enough to stake their name behind it, that's enough for me.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
2 more pics when they visited last summer, her and her dad, my cousin Jay. And me and her Dad eating... same day (same yellow shirt) . They came to Orlando and drove over to see me in Tampa Bay and we went to Ybor for that gaming arcade place they have their.

4qiyr.jpg

23k4sio.jpg

I wouldn't just be droppin family pics for no reason.. this for REAL

1 mil US or Jamaican dollars or Bahamian?
US and Bahamas is 1 to 1 in value.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh dunno, they are here on visas. Not sure what the repercussions are. He has insurance but its Bahamas, so it only pays a percentage.

They aren't American, no Obamacare. They had to treat her in America, no facility in Bahamas.

It's a girl Zion "she"
10nrj0y.jpg

If all goes well she will be my flower girl next year at my wedding.

Damn bro, she's such a beautiful child I am sorry to hear this. I will donate something and pray that all goes well for her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was gonna do my 100 dollar donation to the coli tom when i get paid ill kick it over here instead

im sorry breh, but on the positive side this girl across the street from me had lekumia when she was 3 shes 8 now and been cancer free for 3 years., i hope your cousin beats this no she will beat this