Serious question, why some of y'all hate on Amber Rose?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a disgusting whore that sleeps with anything. She's also losing her body, which is all she was good for anyway.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
OP....I think the question should be why do you put a woman on a pedestal who puts lipstick and makeup on her toddler son?

Something is wrong when a man is willing to overlook how this is damaging to Ambers son just because her T&A are big. Plus overlook her always talking about getting her face nutted on. That's not ok.

It's just an indication of how Americans are losing morals and values. Nothing about her is honorable. But she stays being put on a pedestal.

Something is wrong with her. If you can't see that then you and Amber are swimming in the same cesspool.

I think when she took that picture of him in a wig, he probably was around some of her hair products, playing around with her shyt while she was watching him, he scooped it up and was on some "look mommy" shyt and knowing how Amber is, she probably shook her head and laughed and snapped the picture of him wearing it. I would be completely against it but it's not like she's having him wear a wig and lipstick and trying to have him cross dressing I don't think so at least.

She talked about getting nutted on ONE time on her show far as I can remember, it was a joke BUT because we live in such a sensitive world now, it's like people take EVERYTHING so personal and to the heart. She said that shyt, which was a joke and moved the fukk on. Again, she said that shyt on tv, it's for ratings aka entertainment.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The slut walk is a joke

She took a serious situation and turned it into, dont judge me if im promiscuous.

Slut walk is nothing more than a party for her it seems.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She's a disgusting whore that sleeps with anything. She's also losing her body, which is all she was good for anyway.

I loved the 2008 Amber and I loved the 2016 Amber. She just got thicker and I love a woman with some extra thickness

So she hasn't fallen off to me at all

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Put whores on a pedastal and wonder why the average American woman can't count the amount of nikkas she fukked at 20

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:francis: she still needs to lose weight

BUT I'm proud of Amber she's come a long way and always been HERSELF :yeshrug: that takes character and confidence

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How many trash ass threads you about to make about the same bytch that you never in life will hav a chance at fukking or even coming close to it :what:

You gotta be some type of stalker or sex offender on house arrest, this shyt aint normal at all

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The slut walk is a joke

She took a serious situation and turned it into, dont judge me if im promiscuous.

Slut walk is nothing more than a party for her it seems.

It could be handled differently, I definitely agree

Put whores on a pedastal and wonder why the average American woman can't count the amount of nikkas she fukked at 20

How is she a whore though? Last time I checked she won't fukking every Tom, dikk and Harry :ehh:

How many trash ass threads you about to make about the same bytch that you never in life will hav a chance at fukking or even coming close to it :what:

You gotta be some type of stalker or sex offender on house arrest, this shyt aint normal at all

I'll make as many threads as I want, calm yo bytch ass down nikka :mjlol:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It could be handled differently, I definitely agree

How is she a whore though? Last time I checked she won't fukking every Tom, dikk and Harry :ehh:

I'll make as many threads as I want, calm yo bytch ass down nikka :mjlol:

"ill make as many threads as I want to" :wrist:

You probably posting out of the protected custody prison library computer you fukkin fakkit... No way a nikka this damn pathetic

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
"ill make as many threads as I want to" :wrist:

You probably posting out of the protected custody prison library computer you fukkin fakkit... No way a nikka this damn pathetic

Nope and why are you coming in a thread discussing a beautiful ass woman talking bout some jail shyt :why:

You calling me a fakkit yet you the 1 talking bout fakkits and I'm talking bout a fine ass woman :francis:

Whatever you say, bruh. Some of y'all nikkas just love to argue all day, everyday :laff:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because shes a no talent white slut...and in america u can become a superstar by being a whore