Serious question, why some of y'all hate on Amber Rose?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying your answering for her.

"It was a joke". Talking about getting bukkake in the face with a picture of her son kissing her in the background. The shyt is disgusting b. Shes a fukking pig.

Ok, fair enough. I hear you. But it wasn't like she talking about bout getting some random nikka to do that shyt. She was talking bout Wiz, the father of her son

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Stop worshiping white women op :snoop:

There are plenty of Asian chicks you could be on your hands and knees praying to instead :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, fair enough. I hear you. But it wasn't like she talking about bout getting some random nikka to do that shyt. She was talking bout Wiz, the father of her son
Dude what the fukk is wrong with you?

I don't give a fukk, I don't respect her that's all. Yeah she looks good, I'm sure shes getting her money...but shes a fukking terrible role model. Shes took being a thot to dangerous levels and that's not even a joke. Slutwalk? Like where does this shyt come from? And whats next?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
cuz she's opportunist who rode off the fame the black community gave her only to turn her back on it once the white community accepted her. Now she no longer claims black and claims she's a WOC (She never said that when only the black community fukked with her). Now she's being used as a pawn by white Feminist as the face of slut walks, whoredom and white feminist ideology which she in turn will go back to the black community and try and spread this ideology to our black women. She is a Cancer who will abuse her powers to hurt the black community basicallty

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Stop worshiping white women op :snoop:

There are plenty of Asian chicks you could be on your hands and knees praying to instead :smugbiden:

Last time I checked Amber was multiracial :usure:

At this very given moment, it's not 1 woman you could name who I would choose over Amber. Asian, Black, White, Indian etc etc :blessed:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Dude what the fukk is wrong with you?

I don't give a fukk, I don't respect her that's all. Yeah she looks good, I'm sure shes getting her money...but shes a fukking terrible role model. Shes took being a thot to dangerous levels and that's not even a joke. Slutwalk? Like where does this shyt come from? And whats next?

Nothing but I like to view topics from all sides and angles. So I'm a level headed nikka
Did she ever claim to be a role model? Last time I checked she was doing what she believed and I guess a lot of people seem share some opinions with her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing but I like to view topics from all sides and angles. So I'm a level headed nikka
Did she ever claim to be a role model? Last time I checked she was doing what she believed and I guess a lot of people seem share some opinions with her
That's cool. But she is a role model whether she accepts it or not. Shes famous and has a huge following. And the shyt she promotes is just TOTAL SLOREDOM and when the fukk did we ever respect slores?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That's cool. But she is a role model whether she accepts it or not. Shes famous and has a huge following. And the shyt she promotes is just TOTAL SLOREDOM and when the fukk did we ever respect slores?

Fair enough as far as her being a role model; she's a public figure and being in the public automatically gives you a platform with certain level of expectancy or expectations rather. So in that regard, true

But why did she get the slut tag? I mean, she dated Ye and that was that. Then she dated and married Wiz. Then that ended. But I'm missing where she's a hoe. How? For what? The woman is out here making legal money and taking care of her son. She ain't on the corner sucking every nikka that walks by.

Honestly, to be fair, she ain't said shyt no different than us guys from time to time have. The only difference is this is a woman saying it. I mean, when you really think about it. If anything, it looks like she promotes sexual liberation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough as far as her being a role model; she's a public figure and being in the public automatically gives you a platform with certain level of expectancy or expectations rather. So in that regard, true

But why did she get the slut tag? I mean, she dated Ye and that was that. Then she dated and married Wiz. Then that ended. But I'm missing where she's a hoe. How? For what? The woman is out here making legal money and taking care of her son. She ain't on the corner sucking every nikka that walks by.
Ok. I said she PROMOTES being a slore. If she is one or not, I'm sure I could probably prove she is but lets just give her the benefit of the doubt.

fukk her stripper past, being with Kanye, moving to Wiz getting married getting knocked up getting divorced, layed up in a bed on vine kissing some NBA nikka all the thousands of posts of her being a slut.

Her BRAND is being a whore. That's just what it is. And she makes no apologies about that. She actually embraces it. So when I hear about Amber Rose, I immediately associate her with somebody....I DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT. You know what I mean?

Its nothing personal its just not my cup of tea.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Ok. I said she PROMOTES being a slore. If she is one or not, I'm sure I could probably prove she is but lets just give her the benefit of the doubt.

fukk her stripper past, being with Kanye, moving to Wiz getting married getting knocked up getting divorced, layed up in a bed on vine kissing some NBA nikka all the thousands of posts of her being a slut.

Her BRAND is being a whore. That's just what it is. And she makes no apologies about that. She actually embraces it. So when I hear about Amber Rose, I immediately associate her with somebody....I DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT. You know what I mean?

Its nothing personal its just not my cup of tea.

I see where you coming from. I get it. I respect that