Serious question, why some of y'all hate on Amber Rose?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For like the 3rd time, she ain't White :mjlol:

She said it herself, she's multiracial
Ok Captain Amber, what about all the dog shyt b?
0218-amber-rose-trashed-pad-launch-4.jpg

Daps
nikkas just mad cuz she's winning...get your weight up not your hate up.
I'd love to have a woman like amber on rotation.
these threads are low key gay.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nope and why are you coming in a thread discussing a beautiful ass woman talking bout some jail shyt :why:

You calling me a fakkit yet you the 1 talking bout fakkits and I'm talking bout a fine ass woman :francis:

Whatever you say, bruh. Some of y'all nikkas just love to argue all day, everyday :laff:

Because I don't go looking for bytches pics on the internet like some thirsty 13 year lil boy clown :heh:

How does somebody like @blackie Robinson get banned for trash posting and youre still here when you a million times worse and you in ya mid 30s this damn pathetic

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Ok Captain Amber, what about all the dog shyt b?
0218-amber-rose-trashed-pad-launch-4.jpg

A few things

Maybe she was out of town, didn't have a maid at the time and the dog had ate some shyt he shouldn't have and it fukked with his stomach and he was shytting everyone

Dog probably had just taken that shyt and them paparazzi just snaps the pics as quick as the dog made a mess :russ:

If this post ain't reaching, I don't know what it is :mjlol:

Y'all be expecting nikkas to be picture perfect 24/7, like shyt just don't happen sometimes. Life comes with obstacles, twists and turns, high and lows. This shyt ain't no movie :francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
so we should like her because she looks good and is making money? i believe there's a question of character. and this is coming from someone who really doesn't have a problem with her (i don't know her so) but can easily see what type of energy she gives off...

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Because I don't go looking for bytches pics on the internet like some thirsty 13 year lil boy clown :heh:

How does somebody like @blackie Robinson get banned for trash posting and youre still here when you a million times worse and you in ya mid 30s this damn pathetic

So grown people don't post pictures now?:dwillhuh: nikka, you reaching hard as hell for daps and laughs :sas1:

We all posts pictures and shyt on here. Ain't nobody on this forum different from the next nikka :rudy:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So grown people don't post pictures now?:dwillhuh: nikka, you reaching hard as hell for daps and laughs :sas1:

We all posts pictures and shyt on here. Ain't nobody on this forum different from the next nikka :rudy:

How the fukk am I reach for daps you clown? You have 60'000 posts in 2 years, half of them about the same washed up broads youll never meet or fukk on some straight celebrity stalker shyt

Kill yourself, real shyt because if you a black man you sad as fukk this is fat basement white boy shyt. You literally live this shyt :heh:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It could be handled differently, I definitely agree

How is she a whore though? Last time I checked she won't fukking every Tom, dikk and Harry :ehh:

I'll make as many threads as I want, calm yo bytch ass down nikka :mjlol:
She s thot. she cosigns the idea that society doesn't need to shame bytches for being thots. that's bs

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Breh she isn't white check the article below

https://www.google.com/amp/www.oxyg...an-all-stop-asking-about-it?amp?client=safari
Here's an excerpt:

While showing off her new vintage glam do, Amber clarified her race, once and for all: she's Black, Portuguese, Irish, and Italian.

"With my family, they feel like they're more superior or better than an African-American because 'we're Creole' and 'we have culture,' and that's something I battle with most of my life," she said, adding that it's more of the older people in her family who believe such things.

She went on to say that her family's disapproval of her relationship with Wiz is still a sore spot for her.

"I'm angry that my family is like that and they want to pass so bad that they raise my mom and my uncles and my aunts to not fully know their culture," she continued. "Our younger generation, we've embraced it so much and I feel like that's why my father is white." Watch below.

As you see above she is majority white, as you should know Irish, Portuguese, and Italians are white. Her mother's family is of Cape Verdian and Portuguese descent, hence saying they are creole and her dad is a white Irish/Italian man. She is white. How can you be multiracial when you only are of 2 races and the majority of that is white?

11848967_138313419844989_359537654_n.jpg

Her parents

You can lust after white women without turning them into Rachel Dolezal

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Why is it a new thread made on this broad every time she take a damn picture?:what: