Serious question, why some of y'all hate on Amber Rose?

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@stomachlines

Here's an example:
364729fa93bf9c327db840f5d779b2cf_1_20090507-10-46-42.jpg

Hank Baskett and his parents. Hank will represent Amber's creole mother.

Hank-Baskett-cheating.jpg

Here Kendra represents Amber's white father and the little boy would be Amber.
Do you consider that little boy multiracial? Or does that only apply when it's a white woman you're attracted to?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
OP....I think the question should be why do you put a woman on a pedestal who puts lipstick and makeup on her toddler son?

Something is wrong when a man is willing to overlook how this is damaging to Ambers son just because her T&A are big. Plus overlook her always talking about getting her face nutted on. That's not ok.

It's just an indication of how Americans are losing morals and values. Nothing about her is honorable. But she stays being put on a pedestal.

Something is wrong with her. If you can't see that then you and Amber are swimming in the same cesspool.
You sound like a curmudgeon right now

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Because no coli poster would ever have the chance of fukking her...

It's a common thing for losers to call hot women gross so they feel less shytty about their lives.

Exhibit A is the first page of responses here :yeshrug:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Because she represents everything that is wrong with society

2. Because we'll NEVER...NEVER be able to smash:sadbron:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yo @stomachlines you a sucka b.

All it takes is a pretty face and a fat ass and these bytches gonna take you for everything you worth.

:dame:

How the fukk am I reach for daps you clown? You have 60'000 posts in 2 years, half of them about the same washed up broads youll never meet or fukk on some straight celebrity stalker shyt

Kill yourself, real shyt because if you a black man you sad as fukk this is fat basement white boy shyt. You literally live this shyt :heh:

5GqGb.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She s thot. she cosigns the idea that society doesn't need to shame bytches for being thots. that's bs

Yeah..... Know what I see? I see a hustler. A woman who on her grind and along the way shares her thoughts and beliefs on certain things and some people share her opinion and outlook on things and some don't. But all the while, I see a woman out here trying to make some money to take care of her family :manny:

She feels like women should have the same rights as men when it comes to women sleeping around and shouldn't be called hoes like we ain't called hoes for sleeping around with multiple women; she wants the same no stigma us men have for sleeping around with a lot of women for women. Just saying :ld:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@stomachlines

Here's an example:
364729fa93bf9c327db840f5d779b2cf_1_20090507-10-46-42.jpg

Hank Baskett and his parents. Hank will represent Amber's creole mother.

Hank-Baskett-cheating.jpg

Here Kendra represents Amber's white father and the little boy would be Amber.
Do you consider that little boy multiracial? Or does that only apply when it's a white woman you're attracted to?

To keep it simple and short and straight to the point, SHE identified herself as multiracial. These are her words, not mine.
Bottom line, she not White. I don't consider her White

2:26 mark

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
I think when she took that picture of him in a wig, he probably was around some of her hair products, playing around with her shyt while she was watching him, he scooped it up and was on some "look mommy" shyt and knowing how Amber is, she probably shook her head and laughed and snapped the picture of him wearing it. I would be completely against it but it's not like she's having him wear a wig and lipstick and trying to have him cross dressing I don't think so at least.

She talked about getting nutted on ONE time on her show far as I can remember, it was a joke BUT because we live in such a sensitive world now, it's like people take EVERYTHING so personal and to the heart. She said that shyt, which was a joke and moved the fukk on. Again, she said that shyt on tv, it's for ratings aka entertainment.

No self respecting women would talk about a man nutting on her face, especially on tv for the world to hear. This is part of our problem with society. We think it's cute and sexy and entertaining when women act like sluts. It's not ok.

Its not ok to let your son dress up like a girl, and that's not entertaining.
If you really believed Amber was ok then you wouldn't be trying to convince others of the same.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
No self respecting women would talk about a man nutting on her face, especially on tv for the world to hear. This is part of our problem with society. We think it's cute and sexy and entertaining when women act like sluts. It's not ok.

Its not ok to let your son dress up like a girl, and that's not entertaining.
If you really believed Amber was ok then you wouldn't be trying to convince others of the same.

That nut joke is just her sense of humor and some shyt for tv. It was a JOKE. That's it. Vulgar? Yes. Classy? Hell naw. But a JOKE. The end

And as for her son wearing the wig, I NEVER said that shyt was entertaining. SMH, you must've not have read what I typed cause if you did you wouldn't have responded back like this. :beli:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
To keep it simple and short and straight to the point, SHE identified herself as multiracial. These are her words, not mine.
Bottom line, she not White. I don't consider her White

2:26 mark

And Rachel Dolezal says she's black :comeon:

And you didn't answer the post you quoted breh

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
OP....I think the question should be why do you put a woman on a pedestal who puts lipstick and makeup on her toddler son?

Something is wrong when a man is willing to overlook how this is damaging to Ambers son just because her T&A are big. Plus overlook her always talking about getting her face nutted on. That's not ok.

It's just an indication of how Americans are losing morals and values. Nothing about her is honorable. But she stays being put on a pedestal.

Something is wrong with her. If you can't see that then you and Amber are swimming in the same cesspool.
Take notes brehs. this is the type of moral woman you want to marry and reproduce with. this ain't a simp either. women with their heads on straight are to be cherished.

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
Take notes brehs. this is the type of moral woman you want to marry and reproduce with. this ain't a simp either. women with their heads on straight are to be cherished.

Awe thanks, that was really sweet thing of you to say.

:yes: