serious question to black men about ir dating

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
A white male poster/troll starts a thread to talk negatively about black men and somehow instead of going after the OP or talking shyt about white men who are jealous of bm/ww interracial dating, this somehow becomes about black women. Typical.
But it was a bw who initially made it about black men :usure:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I do see a few of them called out the OP at a racist troll instead following the coli recipe.

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A white male poster/troll starts a thread to talk negatively about black men and somehow instead of going after the OP or talking shyt about white men who are jealous of bm/ww interracial dating, this somehow becomes about black women. Typical.
tumblr_mmcprpvF8X1sojrqzo1_500.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro please, your dumb ass will no doubt get trapped by some white bytch eventually.

You the same dumb ass that was posting pics of ugly ass hookers and trying to pass them off as your "friends wife" that wanted you, when in fact you were just paying for p*ssy.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

yall nikkas are something else

Its a sad fact but white women are generally more attractive

:duck:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Theres no muthafukin sociology or psychology behind nikkas fukin white girls its cuz WHITE GIRLS SRE HOT AS shyt

Sorry blak women thats just it, theres msny more cute/hot white girls than black girls, y u think nikkas always talked bout the pretty white girls centuries ago? Its a sad fact but white women are generally more attractive

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
if you live close to or in Toronto your gonna date outside your race at some point but i still prefer black women to everything else. dated a lot of white women in my day and surprisingly it never got racial. Filipino women are dope too....at least around here