serious question to black men about ir dating

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
clearly she is wiping lipstick off of his face post kiss. :laugh: The diseased Shec00ns on here who live in chocolate cities, claim they can't find a nygga, let cac boyfriend's grandfathers call them negroes are far worse :laugh:

Do I have to start pointing people to the JBO thread with the black girls holding up racist signs on some ghetto gaggers shyt?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Do I have to start pointing people to the JBO thread with the black girls holding up racist signs on some ghetto gaggers shyt?
Lovelyday will NEVER respond to that shyt.

But the bytch is all up in here showing her insecurity and stupidity, like the 300Ib bitter DMV-working bytch she is.

It's sad and pathetic that some bw are all over the IR threads defending bytches who don't give a damn about your black ass. And at the same time she's in a thread ready to attack a bm who is being SEEN with a ww.

This is what the black men are talking about. The bitterness from the black female in reaction to the bm being SEEN and PHOTOGRAPHED with a ww. The nikka isn't even in suggestive poses with them, but to have a facebookish club photo being posted is more than enough to get her salivating like a rabid dog and post her 2 worthless wooden nickles in the thread.

SHe and her ilk won't say a damn thing about c00ning from black women but will call out ANY bm with a ww being shown. But it is well known that SOME black men will attack both bw AND black men who are known for their tap-dancing and c00ning.

FOH with the bs. :pacspit:

And furthermore the bytch isn't slapping the nig, if she was then you would've seen some type of motion blurriness from the hand since it's appears to be a low-quality camera. IT just shows how dumb, bitter, and pathetic this bytch is.

Take that shyt back to LSA :camby:

Now put me on ignore.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lovelyday will NEVER respond to that shyt.

But the bytch is all up in here showing her insecurity and stupidity, like the 300Ib bitter DMV-working bytch she is.

It's sad and pathetic that some bw are all over the IR threads defending bytches who don't give a damn about your black ass. And at the same time she's in a thread ready to attack a bm who is being SEEN with a ww.

This is what the black men are talking about. The bitterness from the black female in reaction to the bm being SEEN and PHOTOGRAPHED with a ww. The nikka isn't even in suggestive poses with them, but to have a facebookish club photo being posted is enough to get her salivating like a rabid dog and post her worthless 2 wooden nickles in the thread.

SHe and her ilk won't say a damn thing about c00ning from black women but will call out ANY bm with a ww being shown. But it is well known that SOME black men will attack both bw AND black men who are known for their tap-dancing and c00ning.

FOH with the bs. :pacspit:

And furthermore the bytch isn't slapping the nig, if she was then you would've seen some type of motion blurriness from the hand since it's appears to be a low-quality camera. IT just shows how dumb, bitter, and pathetic this bytch is.

Take that shyt back to LSA :camby:

Now put me on ignore.

::banderas: Get em! :banderas:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm white? based on what?

If I post pic(which I have) showing I'm black will you do the same?

Hmm, I might be getting you confused with someone else then. My bad breh.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOMEONE BAN THIS RACIST CAC TROLL

She's their dream girl. They would let her spit on them as long as they get the chance to stand beside her. If you don't believe me ask @Chris.B

What's your issue? Chris B is an outlier c00n and has been called out before.

typical response from a black chick...always looking for a confrontation after she has been put in her place.

can't do shyt but run your mouth

c00n I can't fukking stand you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was Boy C I was thinking of by the way. Your Black woman hatred is still egregious though.

@Chris.B thinks his c00ning and anti-black attitudes are admirable just like that black female opposite on the Coli (forgot her username). He has made objectionable and egregious comments about black men too.