serious question to black men about ir dating

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Naw....I have a class to teach at a university, and then I have a masters course to attend this evening. Catch up, lame nikka
lol

I just setup this at my job this morning....

Say it after me
NETWORK ENGINEER!!!!

It took me 2 hours to put up this network....the rest of the day I'm just chilling...don't ever compare your gay ass to me.

I work less than 3 hours a day and still get an 8hr check lol at teaching.

What's shocking here is the fact that you are bragging about a teaching job.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I think both black men and women let other races get away with shyt that they normally wouldnt tolerate from each other.

Coli dudes be like I dont want a chick with kids, but if shes white she gets a pass,

Coli chicks be like I dont want a man with no job or make less than me, but if he's white he gets a pass.

Make shyt worst is, the whole slave mentality slips in and out every now and then. You get black folks parading these cacs around on their shoulders as they won the lottery but would she on blacks who in most cases look and have more going for themselves than whites.
http://ebonymompolitics.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/i-love-my-nikka.png?w=300&h=214 this is a fine example of white supremacy and damaged blacks, fact she feels alright wearing that shirt and he has a smile on his face just screams racial inferiority complex.

white-woman-black-man.jpg
this is why ir dating will be forever tainted. Due to mass images of white dominance, both white and black sub consciously seek this type of acknowledgement from each other. From black men being portrayed nothing more than a slave

17SCANDAL-articleLarge.jpg
to black women being nothing more than a side piece.

Think for a sec friends
23b.gif
why are the images above is promoted more than the images at the bottom

Black-Love.jpg

devotion-sarah-jenkins.jpg

At the end of the day, it more beneficial to this society enforce the slave mind set rather than promote black love. I used to be on that color doesnt matter wave when it comes to women growing up, until I realize we are a endangered race and we need more black on black love more then ever now. Black people need to realize we are in it for the race, this shyt isnt a laugh matter.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
White women + Black male has the highest divorce rate in the country, keep exalting these bytches, once they get tired of your ass they run back to white men :russ:
no one here is talking about marriage.

Sit your ass down!!! And don't speak till I call you again.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
no one here is talking about marriage.

Sit your ass down!!! And don't speak till I call you again.

Negro please, your dumb ass will no doubt get trapped by some white bytch eventually.

You the same dumb ass that was posting pics of ugly ass hookers and trying to pass them off as your "friends wife" that wanted you, when in fact you were just paying for p*ssy.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lovelyday will NEVER respond to that shyt.

But the bytch is all up in here showing her insecurity and stupidity, like the 300Ib bitter DMV-working bytch she is.

It's sad and pathetic that some bw are all over the IR threads defending bytches who don't give a damn about your black ass. And at the same time she's in a thread ready to attack a bm who is being SEEN with a ww.

This is what the black men are talking about. The bitterness from the black female in reaction to the bm being SEEN and PHOTOGRAPHED with a ww. The nikka isn't even in suggestive poses with them, but to have a facebookish club photo being posted is enough to get her salivating like a rabid dog and post her worthless 2 wooden nickles in the thread.

SHe and her ilk won't say a damn thing about c00ning from black women but will call out ANY bm with a ww being shown. But it is well known that SOME black men will attack both bw AND black men who are known for their tap-dancing and c00ning.

FOH with the bs. :pacspit:

And furthermore the bytch isn't slapping the nig, if she was then you would've seen some type of motion blurriness from the hand since it's appears to be a low-quality camera. IT just shows how dumb, bitter, and pathetic this bytch is.

Take that shyt back to LSA :camby:

Now put me on ignore.

Was all this really necessary?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Theres no muthafukin sociology or psychology behind nikkas fukin white girls its cuz WHITE GIRLS SRE HOT AS shyt

Sorry blak women thats just it, theres msny more cute/hot white girls than black girls, y u think nikkas always talked bout the pretty white girls centuries ago? Its a sad fact but white women are generally more attractive

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Why all these black woman who don't date black men or cannot "find" one end up on a black male dominated forum :bryan:. bytches bitter as fukk and wish they had some chocolate nuts to snuggle with :lolbron:
Ask myself this shyt ever time I see a shec00n. If you don't like us, why the fukk you Here :what:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro please, your dumb ass will no doubt get trapped by some white bytch eventually.

You the same dumb ass that was posting pics of ugly ass hookers and trying to pass them off as your "friends wife" that wanted you, when in fact you were just paying for p*ssy.

Link? :ooh: