Serious Question: Some of ya'll actually hate each other on here?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Lets bring the Coli up on this story my guy.

I threatened to put my hands on you one day, and you replied wit 'I'd rather you put that dikk on me instead' (your words not mine) and I aint held any sort of convo with you since that day. Now you're all emotional on the forum.

:dame:

What you expect?

All I got from story time was that you scared shytless of @Ed MOTHERfukkING G :manny:
yes, on, not in, though.

I ain't gay. I put my opps through humiliation rituals.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw that’s crazy I didn’t even hate CaliXPrynce and this dude said he wanted to hang me. I’m not going to front that was the first time something really rubbed me the wrong way on the internet though.

So quit being pussies and take your lumps.
dave-chappelle-oh-no.gif

Free Calixprynce

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I only hate brehs that hacked my phone otherwise it's all love on this side

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The group think on this site is over the top and cringe.

"Think like us or you are the enemy"

These nerds can't battle their own latent homosexuality, and can't decide how to live life on their own accord despite the hours of bs they absorb through podcasts and other garbage. they're not a factor on your life the minute you close the window.

There are a few posters I legitimately despise, namely @the cac mamba. The dude is an actual racist, and I hate racists.

See I despise @ThrobbingHood , but the real sickening thing about him is notice how he derives joy out of the shortcomings of others like a text book sociopath- and like majority of sociopaths, turning into pussies when you actually step to em and they deflect when you call em out

it's why he can only pop back in neg reps. Cause he knows deep down he's a piece of shyt.

:francis:but the fact this man actually works a day job where he gets cacs pockets even fatter- only to come here and disparage and take glee in the downfall of other black people is the real sickening part. Easily the biggest POS I've ever encountered since being online.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
:manny:I can honestly say I'm joking/playing around 95% of the time...

if anybody took it a kinda way

I'm honestly sorry. and I mean that. If I ever called you out your name and you took it some kinda way, I was just playing....

I just assumed as men, we talk shyt and can keep it friendly/funny etc.

but apparently for some brehs this shyt is to the grave
Thanks for that. It’s all good breh

cross-out-people-to-kill.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Naw that’s crazy I didn’t even hate CaliXPrynce and this dude said he wanted to hang me. I’m not going to front that was the first time something really rubbed me the wrong way on the internet though.

So quit being pussies and take your lumps.
Unalive yourself fakkit