Serious Question: Some of ya'll actually hate each other on here?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Naw that’s crazy I didn’t even hate CaliXPrynce and this dude said he wanted to hang me. I’m not going to front that was the first time something really rubbed me the wrong way on the internet though.

So quit being pussies and take your lumps.

:dead:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
He was doing all that and I still was like I’d smack the shyt outta you he couldn’t take the disrespect even tho he set it off out the blue saying I’ll hang y and he got the Buffalo 10 for getting shot saying we don’t have firearms the man was unhinged.

Classic coli :mjlol:
I remember the phrase he used was something like "you from Buffalo where nikkas get victimized".

That was a line you just don't cross, fukk some Internet trolling.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
These nerds can't battle their own latent homosexuality, and can't decide how to live life on their own accord despite the hours of bs they absorb through podcasts and other garbage. they're not a factor on your life the minute you close the window.

See I despise @ThrobbingHood , but the real sickening thing about him is notice how he derives joy out of the shortcomings of others like a text book sociopath- and like majority of sociopaths, turning into pussies when you actually step to em and they deflect when you call em out

it's why he can only pop back in neg reps. Cause he knows deep down he's a piece of shyt.

:francis:but the fact this man actually works a day job where he gets cacs pockets even fatter- only to come here and disparage and take glee in the downfall of other black people is the real sickening part. Easily the biggest POS I've ever encountered since being online.
@ThrobbingHood is the Adam22 of the Coli

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These nerds can't battle their own latent homosexuality, and can't decide how to live life on their own accord despite the hours of bs they absorb through podcasts and other garbage. they're not a factor on your life the minute you close the window.

See I despise @ThrobbingHood , but the real sickening thing about him is notice how he derives joy out of the shortcomings of others like a text book sociopath- and like majority of sociopaths, turning into pussies when you actually step to em and they deflect when you call em out

it's why he can only pop back in neg reps. Cause he knows deep down he's a piece of shyt.

:francis:but the fact this man actually works a day job where he gets cacs pockets even fatter- only to come here and disparage and take glee in the downfall of other black people is the real sickening part. Easily the biggest POS I've ever encountered since being online.
Yeah, that @ThrobbingHood dude is another miserable bytch.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t think about anybody on here unless I’m on here.

However, if I tell you to die or kill yourself, I literally mean it. Like, legit.

:ehh: