Serious Question: Some of ya'll actually hate each other on here?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What are you talking about and what does this have to do with the topic of the thread? :dwillhuh:

I said something and I stood on it and I was ultimately proven wrong and I admitted that I was wrong.

You hate me breh? Let the hate out :mjgrin:
You had been proven wrong about it many times before. You just picked and choose what you wanted to believe.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Naw that’s crazy I didn’t even hate CaliXPrynce and this dude said he wanted to hang me. I’m not going to front that was the first time something really rubbed me the wrong way on the internet though.

So quit being pussies and take your lumps.
What he said was c00nish, disrespectful and worthy of an ass whipping.

...with that being said, yall two were top-tier fukkery every time yall went at it in a thread. :russ:

shyt was on sight every single time :picard:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What he said was c00nish, disrespectful and worthy of an ass whipping.

...with that being said, yall two were top-tier fukkery every time yall went at it in a thread. :russ:

shyt was on sight every single time :picard:
I had that fool so mad he crashed out and was posting 8balls on The Coli :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hate? No but there are some i dont speak to unless they speak to me first. I may peep their threads but i wont post in it to avoid interaction.

Daps
Naw that’s crazy I didn’t even hate CaliXPrynce and this dude said he wanted to hang me. I’m not going to front that was the first time something really rubbed me the wrong way on the internet though.

So quit being pussies and take your lumps.
Cupace20240529005842821.png

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You either swim with the sharks or get eaten. By now you should know how it goes.

Anybody can get it. Hell coli brehs chased off one of the owners of this site. You think you and me are safe? :pachaha:

I don't mind it tho. I want all the smoke.

But if you bring it to me, you better know that I'm coming straight to your front door guns blazing. :manny:
But you p*ssy cuz you still avoiding this

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Posting switches, pics of him standing around w his set, locations.

He was never the same after he got exposed for living in a square ass city. :dead:
He was doing all that and I still was like I’d smack the shyt outta you he couldn’t take the disrespect even tho he set it off out the blue saying I’ll hang y and he got the Buffalo 10 for getting shot saying we don’t have firearms the man was unhinged.

Classic coli :mjlol: