Serious Question: Some of ya'll actually hate each other on here?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You either swim with the sharks or get eaten. By now you should know how it goes.

Anybody can get it. Hell coli brehs chased off one of the owners of this site. You think you and me are safe? :pachaha:

I don't mind it tho. I want all the smoke.

But if you bring it to me, you better know that I'm coming straight to your front door guns blazing. :manny:
Pleaseee you were copy pleas during the Diddy/Cassie situation and then went right back to victim blaming when the heat died down on you.

You were picking and choosing who to bring the smoke to :mjlol:

Daps
Pleaseee you were copy pleas during the Diddy/Cassie situation and then went right back to victim blaming when the heat died down on you.

What are you talking about and what does this have to do with the topic of the thread? :dwillhuh:

I said something and I stood on it and I was ultimately proven wrong and I admitted that I was wrong.

You hate me breh? Let the hate out :mjgrin:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Not sure if I really hate anybody on here (I don't think about this place when I log off) but for a lot of people on here, I have no respect for their whole existence. For example, if they were to die today, I'd laugh heartily and keep it moving. I assume most feel the same about me so it's all good. :manny: