Serious Question: Is Wacky Really "Too Black" For The Coli & sohh?(Town Hall Meeting)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
how does Wacky D not have 10 red bars yet?

:yeshrug: shyt boggles the mind. he forcefully bumps his bullshyt threads by basically talking to himself back to back about bullshyt lol majority disagrees and he ends up having to defend himself for the rest of the thread. his thread goes 5+ pages deep of people roasting him, he calls that going platinum and continues to argue with no legs to stand on. and then he makes another thread with the same formula which ends up with the same result :skip:

hes basically the soulja boy of the message board

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:stopitslime:
homie i post nothin but real chit. miss me with that.

and you prolly get trolled more than everybody on here. if you get the little grudge that you have against me out of your head, you wouldnt even be typing this chitty-chit.

and its funny how youre piling on, when wacky d doesnt do that to you when youre getting trolled. in fact, wacky d does the exact opposite.:obama:

nikkaz get tabled when fukk'n with me.

that is the difference,...i have marginalized any nikka who attempts,...

as i am fact amd culturally based,...you are not.

there is a big difference,...between the high quality posting i do and the awful bullshyt consistent low quality posting you do.

every thread you try to do has been successfully done on numerous occassions predating you as well.

you are also not sdept enoughto research it and it shows in your knowledge of the culture and other concepts/topics as well. your brwintrust is not factually sound and wholely misguided and inaccurrate.

so when you low quality bs pops up,...anyone who knows your thread topic and knows better. will never jump to prop you up because it is half and misinformed bullshyt. just your fake roster of fake wannabe usual suspects for starters.

illustrates just how far from thorough you are as a good knowledgeable poster.

all the bullshyt you talk is of a misinformed misguided non culturally based ignorant nikka.

that is why you have issues,.....get some knowledge and culture And stop subscribing to that a-typical random ignorant nikka braintrust you subscribe to and maybe you will do better.

you won't though because you are not a thorough individual, on any level.

you bring down and marginalize the quality of this board and sohh.com,.....

especially when judged by any past great posters in cultural relevency and braintrust.

art barr = invading sohh champion

art barr

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
i havnt been here long enough to speak on much. but he does get criticized for stuff thats really second nature to me.but people act like what hes saying is crazy. and i can see where wacky is coming from when he says that white people expect us to know their celebrities. but they do the same thing. like that bounce tv thread that wacky just did. its like tumbleweeds in there. i honestly wasnt expecting to see a thread about that on here.:skip: i guess im too black too.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
damn breh, you seriously using your aliases to co-sign yourself. This is getting to be pathetic breh...

this is like the 5th or 6th time that somebody has been accused of being my alias within the past week or so.

is that the new angle that we using now? when all less fails, lets accuse anybody that agrees with wacky d as being his alias? i can understand the runny-ray thing but come on now. this is ridiculous.

I honestly didn't read the original post breh

so youre just another troll on my top? got it.

:yeshrug: shyt boggles the mind. he forcefully bumps his bullshyt threads by basically talking to himself back to back about bullshyt lol majority disagrees and he ends up having to defend himself for the rest of the thread. his thread goes 5+ pages deep of people roasting him, he calls that going platinum and continues to argue with no legs to stand on. and then he makes another thread with the same formula which ends up with the same result :skip:

hes basically the soulja boy of the message board

:mjpls:
yet, youre one of the main people that post in my threads. and thats despite the fact that i usually dont even read your posts, let alone respond to them.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i havnt been here long enough to speak on much. but he does get criticized for stuff thats really second nature to me.but people act like what hes saying is crazy. and i can see where wacky is coming from when he says that white people expect us to know their celebrities. but they do the same thing. like that bounce tv thread that wacky just did. its like tumbleweeds in there. i honestly wasnt expecting to see a thread about that on here.:skip: i guess im too black too.

real nuggas in here.

i see you classic nicca. click set!! click set!!

nikkaz get tabled when fukk'n with me.

that is the difference,...i have marginalized any nikka who attempts,...

as i am fact amd culturally based,...you are not.

there is a big difference,...between the high quality posting i do and the awful bullshyt consistent low quality posting you do.

every thread you try to do has been successfully done on numerous occassions predating you as well.

you are also not sdept enoughto research it and it shows in your knowledge of the culture and other concepts/topics as well. your brwintrust is not factually sound and wholely misguided and inaccurrate.

so when you low quality bs pops up,...anyone who knows your thread topic and knows better. will never jump to prop you up because it is half and misinformed bullshyt. just your fake roster of fake wannabe usual suspects for starters.

illustrates just how far from thorough you are as a good knowledgeable poster.

all the bullshyt you talk is of a misinformed misguided non culturally based ignorant nikka.

that is why you have issues,.....get some knowledge and culture And stop subscribing to that a-typical random ignorant nikka braintrust you subscribe to and maybe you will do better.

you won't though because you are not a thorough individual, on any level.

you bring down and marginalize the quality of this board and sohh.com,.....

especially when judged by any past great posters in cultural relevency and braintrust.

art barr = invading sohh champion

art barr

f**k your tables. go get ya gunz sucka.

lol @ you basically cut-n-pasting the same post that i shot down on the previous page.

again, show some proof. post an example of the chit your talking. and while youre at it, you should come to the realization that youve cosigned me ALOT.

lol @ talking this cultural chit on a website like this. you look stupid right now.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^heres the thing, and youre telling on yourself with this one.....i dont throw my blackness around at all. ive rarely even mentioned the fact that im black. yall are the ones always accusing me of "throwing my blackness around" and "stressing my blackness" or whatever other tag lines yall use. and then when you people get called out on it, you run out of the thread, never to return.

thats the reason why i made this thread and titled it as such.

so i ask you, when do i use being black as an excuse, seeing that i rarely ever even mention that im black? and how can being black even be used as an excuse on hip-hop boards?

and most of all please tell me what is this supposed stupid chit that i say?

dont try to run. its too late.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dude broke out of here like a bat out of hell.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People hate when you throw your blackness around cause you use it as an excuse for your stupidity

Being black has nothing to do with the stupid shyt you say

cosign,....and wacky,..your errant consistent bullshyt made it so a girl could check and table you,....

wacky,..yo ol goof ass nikka,......

art barr

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^you do realize that youre cosigning a post that i shut down already right?

you people just talk chit and run. cant back up anything that you say.

Wacky D is The Coli's "Courtdog"

i take that as a compliment. real recognzine real.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
while im only familiar with prolly less than half of his posts, court dog seemed to be yet another black man who was ostracized onn a hip-hop site. the irony.