Serious Question: Is Wacky Really "Too Black" For The Coli & sohh?(Town Hall Meeting)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^lol

"im bliggety black black black black black bliggy"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and to add to what i was saying earlier, somebody just linked me to this thread.
http://the-coli.com/showthread.php?t=3720

exhibit a: specifically posts 5-7. especially 6.

and i dont know dude. now if i used his head for target practice, i'd be the one thats in the wrong. gee i wonder why?

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Wacky D good people. I disagree with him on a lot of his opinions and agree with him on some as well. I respect his right to his opinion tho. We don't all have to agree.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
its no beef. i really dont even know dude aside from that 1 thread, and then that thread he tried to rehash, trying to pop chit with me on the sneak. i dont know why hes poppin up in all my threads all a sudden. i dont like dude at all. hes another one. a :cac: that throws hissy-fits and disrespects you on the slick when simply proven wrong about something. then when a brotha-man takes it there IN RETALIATION, the brotha-man is made out to be the problem.

and the "2nd time" occurred when dude brought my name up out of nowhere in KTL - a forum that i dont post in. somebody had to inform me that drobama was slinging my name around. nah mean? str8 bytch chit. but im the a$$hole? and mind you, i had to do a search to find out why dude is dissing me because i didnt even recall his name at the time. i did the search to figure out what thread i knew him from. this is the type of chit im talking about. like right now, you got dudes running around this thread like king sol. i never heard of dude. why is he following me around?

to ciroq's credit, he doesnt play that "you act too black or too street" angle. i wasnt even gonna mention him in here, even tho i see him up here on some :beli: chit. i wasnt going to say anything until i read his post just now, trying to deflect that chit on me. f**k outta here. i let these dudes get away with mad disrespectful chit. then when i had enough and drop my nuts, yall make me out to be the bad guy. just like how whenever they put a non-white washed negro on a reality show, theyre made out to look crazy. im so glad that dave chappelle exists and flipt the scrips in that real world skit.

i aint poppin up in "all" your threads, i popped up in this one. and the worst shyt i said about you is that you an attention starved nygga... which aint exactly a crime, its worse people on here/sohh, but it aint exactly a lie neither. threads like this show it. or that second time around :laugh: that whole shyt popped off literally just because i said "if yall remember i tried to make this point once before... only to to protest of some "wacky" nyggas :dry:" spades is spades breh... i could be wrong though. maybe you just over defensive :manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^i dont know if youre trying to save face or if you really dont get it because youre a suspected undercover:cac:.

you shouldnt be mentioning my name at all. not only had i forgotten about your existence by that time, but i dont even post in that forum. thats some sneak chit at its finest. and lets not act like the majority of the thread wasnt disagreeing with you. why you gotta say my name? prolly the only name that didnt post in KTL. YOURE A COWARD.

thats what im saying man. these dudes stay throwing rocks and hiding their hands. yet, im the bad guy.:wow: probably because im black.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
breh you the one and only person to suspect i'm white which don't really count for shyt when you the only one feelin the need to announce your blackness... as if you seriously the lone nygga on the coli/sohh :laugh:

you act as if i shytted all over you and was nowhere to be found when you "called me out" on it. i been tellin all along you got mad over nothin like i said before, somebody else create a thread for no other purpose aside from mockin your simple ass and the whole shyt go by without a word about "sneak chit" or "throwin rocks" and "i'm too black" and all this other bullshyt but i just so happen to put "wacky" in a post and that's the shyt that gets you turnt up :rudy: maybe you wouldnt feel like the world is out to get if you just stopped makin such a damn ass outta yourself... but you dont really want that do you :usure:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^i dont like dude.

but hes the one carrying the grudge. hes the one throwing my name around in forums that i dont even post in. and he pops up in my threads. not the other way around. this is what im saying with the thread title. if anything, you should be checkin HIM. but instead youre defending dude. honestly, i dont know him for anything on here except that 1 thread which resulted in him spewing my name. so its impossible for me to have beef with him.

as for his race. i really dont care, but yes he is a suspected :cac:. theres way too much general chit about black people that he doesnt know(yet he poses as some sort of expert on the race) and he acts like a 12 year old white bul when hes proven wrong about something, which is the whole root if this.

breh you the one and only person to suspect i'm white which don't really count for shyt when you the only one feelin the need to announce your blackness... as if you seriously the lone nygga on the coli/sohh :laugh:

you act as if i shytted all over you and was nowhere to be found when you "called me out" on it. i been tellin all along you got mad over nothin like i said before, somebody else create a thread for no other purpose aside from mockin your simple ass and the whole shyt go by without a word about "sneak chit" or "throwin rocks" and "i'm too black" and all this other bullshyt but i just so happen to put "wacky" in a post and that's the shyt that gets you turnt up :rudy: maybe you wouldnt feel like the world is out to get if you just stopped makin such a damn ass outta yourself... but you dont really want that do you :usure:

im not announcing my blackness. evidently, its already been announced for me.:stopitslime:

and you dont know what youre talking about. the dude that made that thread is a sucka whos feelings kept getting hurt. and i called him out on it before and after he made that thread. you really dont want to be in the same boat as him. and i dont mind the thread. its the reason it was made, and the fact that some people took the thread too seriously and tried to use it as a vehicle to "get back at me"......thats what i dont like about it.

as for your race. again, i dont care. just calling it how i see it. the fact that you dont seem to understand that what you did was a bi*ch move, is another reason why i suspect that you may just be posing as black. i mean, cmon duke. either just admit that you did some nut chit or just stop posting about it altogether. but dont sit up here and try to justify what you did. youre not saving the face in the eyes of anybody but idiots.

and this is the only reason why youre on my radar. its because YOU keep poppin up in threads that are either made by or concerning me. get a clue.