Serious Question: Is Wacky Really "Too Black" For The Coli & sohh?(Town Hall Meeting)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^i guess so. lol.

and to add to what i was saying earlier, somebody just linked me to this thread.
Food & Liquor >>>>> Illmatic - Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

exhibit a: specifically posts 5-7. especially 6.

and i dont know dude. now if i used his head for target practice, i'd be the one thats in the wrong. gee i wonder why?

funny, some of the people that said i was too harsh in here, had no problem posting in this thread, yet didnt bother to check dude for talking chit.:stopitslime:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
stop bytching cause you can't win a decisive duke in a feud nikka.

learn to get intouch with that real shyt, some culture and facts and you will do better.

you have issues because facts and culture never support what you talembout.

plus if you thread going plat it is probably a bad sign.

as the discussion is so far from discussion of the real facts.

or a deflection of the facts in favor of some bullshyt,...you really are marginalizing yourself by havin them.

platinum don't mean shyt culturally in hiphop breh,..that is for rap fans to feel falsely and errantly validated.

to partake in giving their funds for a group looking to purposefully revenue grab, with low quality submissions.

art barr

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
^i dont like dude.

but hes the one carrying the grudge. hes the one throwing my name around in forums that i dont even post in. and he pops up in my threads. not the other way around. this is what im saying with the thread title. if anything, you should be checkin HIM. but instead youre defending dude. honestly, i dont know him for anything on here except that 1 thread which resulted in him spewing my name. so its impossible for me to have beef with him.
He did that in all of one thread. Breh was simply using a metaphor to make lite of the previous quarrel. It wasn't that serious.

as for his race. i really dont care, but yes he is a suspected :cac:. theres way too much general chit about black people that he doesnt know(yet he poses as some sort of expert on the race) and he acts like a 12 year old white bul when hes proven wrong about something, which is the whole root if this.
I guarantee you that drobama is black, and if he's not sohh what. Relax it's not the end of the world....

im not announcing my blackness. evidently, its already been announced for me.:stopitslime:

and you dont know what youre talking about. the dude that made that thread is a sucka whos feelings kept getting hurt. and i called him out on it before and after he made that thread. you really dont want to be in the same boat as him. and i dont mind the thread. its the reason it was made, and the fact that some people took the thread too seriously and tried to use it as a vehicle to "get back at me"......thats what i dont like about it.
You letting these internet trolls get to you? It's not the end of the world breh. Who cares what a few weak minded individuals think. You're stronger than that right, breh?

*daps*
[youtube]ipvkHY9VXOM[/youtube]

as for your race. again, i dont care. just calling it how i see it. the fact that you dont seem to understand that what you did was a bi*ch move, is another reason why i suspect that you may just be posing as black. i mean, cmon duke. either just admit that you did some nut chit or just stop posting about it altogether. but dont sit up here and try to justify what you did. youre not saving the face in the eyes of anybody but idiots.

and this is the only reason why youre on my radar. its because YOU keep poppin up in threads that are either made by or concerning me. get a clue.
:aicmon::stopitslime:

We get it you're black and proud. You're not the only black person on this site, there's a significant number of "us".

Like I keep on reinstating, it's not that serious. If this was a real life altercation then, do you. But perception wise; on the internet, bickering and complaining will always make you look like a loser,weak, ignorant, and unsophisticated person..

Live above the influence, you're still a great poster...
Agree to disagree, and KIM
:win:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
stop bytching cause you can't win a decisive duke in a feud nikka.

learn to get intouch with that real shyt, some culture and facts and you will do better.

you have issues because facts and culture never support what you talembout.

plus if you thread going plat it is probably a bad sign.

as the discussion is so far from discussion of the real facts.

or a deflection of the facts in favor of some bullshyt,...you really are marginalizing yourself by havin them.

platinum don't mean shyt culturally in hiphop breh,..that is for rap fans to feel falsely and errantly validated.

to partake in giving their funds for a group looking to purposefully revenue grab, with low quality submissions.

art barr

:stopitslime:
homie i post nothin but real chit. miss me with that.

and you prolly get trolled more than everybody on here. if you get the little grudge that you have against me out of your head, you wouldnt even be typing this chitty-chit.

and its funny how youre piling on, when wacky d doesnt do that to you when youre getting trolled. in fact, wacky d does the exact opposite.:obama:

He did that in all of one thread. Breh was simply using a metaphor to make lite of the previous quarrel. It wasn't that serious.

I guarantee you that drobama is black, and if he's not sohh what. Relax it's not the end of the world....

You letting these internet trolls get to you? It's not the end of the world breh. Who cares what a few weak minded individuals think. You're stronger than that right, breh?

*daps*
[youtube]ipvkHY9VXOM[/youtube]

:aicmon::stopitslime:

We get it you're black and proud. You're not the only black person on this site, there's a significant number of "us".

Like I keep on reinstating, it's not that serious. If this was a real life altercation then, do you. But perception wise; on the internet, bickering and complaining will always make you look like a loser,weak, ignorant, and unsophisticated person..

Live above the influence, you're still a great poster...
Agree to disagree, and KIM
:win:

^the "im black" thing was really just a catchy statement to draw people into the thread and get it crackin.

as for drobama droppin my name, i dont know how yall were raised, but you dont do chit like that. thats a bi*ch move. the fact that he doesnt understand that is one of the numerous reasons why i say that hes a suspected :cac:. i dont care what he claims. hes still suspect. it is what it is.

im not letting anything get to me. this isnt real life. im just keeping things in their proper perspective. besides, i got an experiment going on that will further prove my point. soon, it will all come to light.:smugfavre:

i do take exception to the way yall defend these dude when they curl up, despite the fact that theyre the ones starting the chit. case in point, you sticking up for drobama. and youre not even acknowledging the fact that he came in here and numerous other threads poppin chit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and trust, i have no problem being trolled. if im not being trolled, then im not doing something right. real chit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i commend serious for his posts in this thread tho. props.:obama:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:stopitslime:
homie i post nothin but real chit. miss me with that.

and you prolly get trolled more than everybody on here. if you get the little grudge that you have against me out of your head, you wouldnt even be typing this chitty-chit.

and its funny how youre piling on, when wacky d doesnt do that to you when youre getting trolled. in fact, wacky d does the exact opposite.:obama:

^the "im black" thing was really just a catchy statement to draw people into the thread and get it crackin.

as for drobama droppin my name, i dont know how yall were raised, but you dont do chit like that. thats a bi*ch move. the fact that he doesnt understand that is one of the numerous reasons why i say that hes a suspected :cac:. i dont care what he claims. hes still suspect. it is what it is.

im not letting anything get to me. this isnt real life. im just keeping things in their proper perspective. besides, i got an experiment going on that will further prove my point. soon, it will all come to light.:smugfavre:

i do take exception to the way yall defend these dude when they curl up, despite the fact that theyre the ones starting the chit. case in point, you sticking up for drobama. and youre not even acknowledging the fact that he came in here and numerous other threads poppin chit.

you are one of the most culturally deficient and ignorant all time wack posters in the other promotion's history.

just stop it,..five.

art barr

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wacky D is a vet who should be + ,***** on sight...

PROPS.

real dudes over here.

you are one of the most culturally deficient and ignorant all time wack posters in the other promotion's history.

just stop it,..five.

art barr

homie, just fallback. youre corny tactics might work on these lil dudes that buy into your bullchit on here, but they never work on me, and that chit is killing you inside.

and if im so "culturally deficient", then post some examples to prove this claim, or else shut up. and its funny, youve posted the opposite about me plenty of times. f**k outta here.

youre a quality poster most of the time, when youre not posting in a frenzy whenever somebody proves you wrong on something. step ya game up. maybe one day you could be a culture king weed carrier.:obama:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^what is it about this thread that angers you? guilt?