Serious Question: Is Wacky Really "Too Black" For The Coli & sohh?(Town Hall Meeting)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
"owner" of the building. whit folks think they own everything.

that chitty-chit.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keyboard warriors are a demonic part of internet culture friend. Many friends, drop a demonic line, just to voice an anonymous opinion. They may or may not believe it but they do it just for the troll friend. Once upon the time you would say something online and a demon would tell you that hes going to rape your mother because he didnt like your comment. These elements have subsided but the keyboard warrior rages on. Please disregard and at the same time, please keep demonic thoughts out of the internet where our youth can happen upon them and attempt to perpetuate them in real life.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just started posted on here(never on sohh) but from what I've noticed, you do seem to hurt a lot of peoples feelings

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
^^:childplease:

my last thread in the reelness just went plat in a lil over a day, pushing double. my career aint hurting at all.

stop trying to make me out to look crazy. everytime a black man speaks out on the obvious, people always want to make a brotha look like he hurtin.

SMH.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
really? how so?

serious question, street knowledge. i want to know, cuz im not trying to tear people down on here.

but keep in mind, whenever i chop somebody's neck off on here, its usually retaliation. these dudes always like to paint me as the bad guy but none of them acknowledge the chit that they do beforehand. more bias. possibly racially charged.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
serious question, street knowledge. i want to know, cuz im not trying to tear people down on here.

but keep in mind, whenever i chop somebody's neck off on here, its usually retaliation. these dudes always like to paint me as the bad guy but none of them acknowledge the chit that they do beforehand. more bias. possibly racially charged.

I mean people really seem to not like you for some reason. Especially when I used to lurk on sohh. Like you would start a thread and then random nikkaz would come in and getting mad about some of other shyt u said that had nothing to do with the thread at hand. It's funny Lolz.

Like I don't think you mean to troll but it comes off that way to people. I think it's more of people not being able to handle your opinion.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I mean people really seem to not like you for some reason. Especially when I used to lurk on sohh. Like you would start a thread and then random nikkaz would come in and getting mad about some of other shyt u said that had nothing to do with the thread at hand. It's funny Lolz.

Like I don't think you mean to troll but it comes off that way to people. I think it's more of people not being able to handle your opinion.

this is what im saying. why are you focusing on me instead of the idiots that come into the thread poppin chit. theyre the ones in violation. im just defending myself. why is the black man automatically the bad guy no matter what?

what you dont know about sohh is that people tend to troll you if you say something that they dont like about their favorite rapper. even if you dont know who they are, theyll follow you around until you acknowledge them. and some of these dudes thats nobodies will try poppin chit with you, just because theyre nobodies and they think youre the man on these boards or some stupid chit. i dont understand these little muhf*ckas. complete social disconnect.

:wtf: how did the beef between drobama and wacky d start, I remember some of it escalating into KTL :smh:

its no beef. i really dont even know dude aside from that 1 thread, and then that thread he tried to rehash, trying to pop chit with me on the sneak. i dont know why hes poppin up in all my threads all a sudden. i dont like dude at all. hes another one. a :cac: that throws hissy-fits and disrespects you on the slick when simply proven wrong about something. then when a brotha-man takes it there IN RETALIATION, the brotha-man is made out to be the problem.

and the "2nd time" occurred when dude brought my name up out of nowhere in KTL - a forum that i dont post in. somebody had to inform me that drobama was slinging my name around. nah mean? str8 bytch chit. but im the a$$hole? and mind you, i had to do a search to find out why dude is dissing me because i didnt even recall his name at the time. i did the search to figure out what thread i knew him from. this is the type of chit im talking about. like right now, you got dudes running around this thread like king sol. i never heard of dude. why is he following me around?

to ciroq's credit, he doesnt play that "you act too black or too street" angle. i wasnt even gonna mention him in here, even tho i see him up here on some :beli: chit. i wasnt going to say anything until i read his post just now, trying to deflect that chit on me. f**k outta here. i let these dudes get away with mad disrespectful chit. then when i had enough and drop my nuts, yall make me out to be the bad guy. just like how whenever they put a non-white washed negro on a reality show, theyre made out to look crazy. im so glad that dave chappelle exists and flipt the scrips in that real world skit.