Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Are you fukking retarded or just not black? You telling to all the black kids attacked/killed by Mexicans, the black people going through horror in China/Africa, the black in literal slavery in the Middle East? What the fukk is wrong with you liberal nikkas?

if you want to talk energy. How about you put your energy towards getting black people straight before caping for everyone else? But no, to you that’ll never happen so you would rather get in between 2 of the most powerful nations on earth over some shyt that has nothing do with you.

Let them get banned. Who gives a fukk. It doesn’t affect you at all. Actually I take that back, it keeps less chinese from beating the shyt out of black women.
Telling what? You're not making sense and you're getting over emotional. I just hope you have that same energy for your oppressor and not working for one while your woman is doing the same :coffee:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You think that the Chinese we train at our elite universities aren't going to take that knowledge back to China? They already have. They do it all the fukking time, and we let them get away with it. There are dozens of cases of Chinese spies at US universities that have been caught sending data back to China.
Train your geopolitical enemies, brehs...:mjlol:
And the thing is too, you dont need good grades to innovate

China doesnt innovate, they steal intellectual property as well and work around it to make a cheaper inferior product

They know how to work around things like tests, but they dont innovate because their culture doesnt allow social mobility and relies on technological determinism.

That is why they do good on tests, but no extracurricular activities, hobbies or personality. Universities are looking for character now just as much as they are grades

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these are just the cases off the top of my head in the past couple years. given how prominent Chinese are in STEM departments at all the top schools, imagine how much espionage and billions of dollars worth of IP theft is slipping through undetected.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I thought we were quietly not allows many of them into academia already? Lots of espionage going on and China is a kleptocracy. When I was a kid there were tons of Chinese students, now seems to be students from India mostly.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Keep their students in their schools if ours are so inferior. Face it. There are cases of Chinese students and faculty spying for Chinese interests. It's also not just limited to academia. The Chinese are notorious for their intellectual property theft in corporate America too. What's your problem with slowing this down? Why the emotional caping for people who despise you? It makes no sense.
Typical dumb ass idiot, they send over real military spies when they want to steal government secrets, like the incident in boston that happened close to the harvard professor in the article

It was a bytch who got a job at one of these research facilities, he background was fact, she was not a real student and a fake visa, which was just her cover for the reason why she was in the country, and so was her job at the research facility

he real job was to hack military computers which was outside of the university which was just a cover, I mean can you nikkaz comprehend basic shyt

there's nothing to steal at a school

the fact you don't understand what school and learning is about, it's purpose and what that means, proves you lack the intelligence to do anything other than manual labor

America ranks 25th in the world in math and science and you think the chinese need America to educate their students

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Telling what? You're not making sense and you're getting over emotional. I just hope you have that same energy for your oppressor and not working for one while your woman is doing the same :coffee:
He is saying they all are our oppressors

It is a Top-Down caste system.

It is the duty of the ones closer to the top to do action FOR ONCE instead of those marginalized at the very bottom always carrying eveyrone else.

Racism is NOT side by side. It is Hierarchical.

Triangular Racism is the best example we have in the relationship of Whites, Asians and Black people.

Study the Latin American conquest then go from there.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I am ok with this, but it will never happen.

Poor Americans can't afford college now but those rich Asians can.

I made this comment in another thread. There's about 9 Chinese or Indians per American. If we have a free market education system you're making Americans compete with rich foreign students. Understand the consequences and accept them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep their students in their schools if ours are so inferior. Face it. There are cases of Chinese students and faculty spying for Chinese interests. It's also not just limited to academia. The Chinese are notorious for their intellectual property theft in corporate America too. What's your problem with slowing this down? Why the emotional caping for people who despise you? It makes no sense.

Not really, Americans bring them over and its not just China from all over the world

You can't even go to these schools yet you USING OUR lmao, nikka you don't even know what a isotope is but talking this shyt, pure delusional american idiot, that's why this country is fallen rapidly

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Again, caping for your geopolitical enemy. Why? Make this make sense.
Not really, Americans bring them over and its not just China from all over the world

You can't even go to these schools yet you USING OUR lmao, nikka you don't even know what a isotope is but talking this shyt, pure delusional american idiot, that's why this country is fallen rapidly

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He is saying they all are our oppressors

It is a Top-Down caste system.

It is the duty of the ones closer to the top to do action FOR ONCE instead of those marginalized at the very bottom always carrying eveyrone else.

Racism is NOT side by side. It is Hierarchical.

Triangular Racism is the best example we have in the relationship of Whites, Asians and Black people.

Study the Latin American conquest then go from there.
We can agree to disagree. The black man in America only has one Oppressor and he damn sure ain't Asian.

As far as racism goes, there's not a race of people on the planet that has never not committed a racist act against black folk. The difference is they all didn't oppress us for centuries...just the pale face.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
yep when those chinese kids come with those big ass checks on day 1, colleges be like...:mjgrin: we can get you in on those AP classes don't worry about you not being a legacy admission...

There are just as many rat eating refugee chinks scurrying to the US pimping the EAD and H1 visas who are broke as fukk- just like the Indians - they all dont come from bread

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps