Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What scares me though is how some of these girls will get wifed up with nobody ever knowing the shyt they used to do. It disgusts me everytime i think about it.

alot of them dudes DO KNOW...they just don't give a fukk...because they feel she has CHANGED and what happened before they got together DOESN'T AFFECT THEM...

I knew a military cat whom was trying to wife up this well known bar slut in my town........

anyway he moved the byatch to some backwoods country town in some big ole house....she didn't even have to work ..yeah he SAVED her :umad:

but every weekend she was up to her OLD TRICKS

we would see her in the city posted up at the same bar linking up with random dudes she met there

she was friends with my cousin who questioned her about it....

she admitted he was UPSET cause he found out...but WHAT COULD HE DO ABOUT IT :manny:

cause she said little did we know....homeboy was in major debt and had problems finding work ever since he got discharged from the military...

she said her "tricking" was Keeping the LIGHTS ON AT THE HOUSE :dead:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Again with your loud ass women hating threads. Do you ever get tired of this?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
What scares me though is how some of these girls will get wifed up with nobody ever knowing the shyt they used to do. It disgusts me everytime i think about it.

If you meet a girl that used to hoe, you'll know. You can't sell your body to strangers and still seem like a normal girl. Usually there's plenty of signs

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Again with your loud ass women hating threads. Do you ever get tired of this?

how is THIS a "women hating thread"??? :why:

this is a reality thread.....im expressing not only what i been observing but what has been shared with me in recent months...

the ECONOMY IS FUKKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we just hired a gang of temps at my job and this corporation has no intention of giving them permanent work....

alot of em are hardworking single mothers whom are being exploited by this company ..i know this because im in management

it's disturbing and sad to hear a woman say ...."fukk these training sessions at this job...a byatch might have to get on that Pole"

im NOT making that shyt up...ole girl was soo burnt out over them fukking her over with no benifits and shyt...she was contemplating scripping

and we all know scripping is a slippery slope to = selling azz

don't get mad at me....i don't know why you sooo sensetive

besides your a BIG GIRL with lots of thick skin...you should be able to handle it:troll:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I came in here deadass ready to learn something, like, oh the second-hand market is growing?

But no, just another undesirable nikka complaining about what they make him pay.

:russell:

Oh look one of the hookers y'all are taking about got the nerve to talk shyt
:russ:

If a man is a loser for buying, what does that make the diseased c*nt whore who sells her body to strangers
:ohhh:

The nerve of this nasty ass Babylonian harlot
:laff:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

this is a reality thread.....im expressing not only what i been observing but what has been shared with me in recent months...

we just hired a gang of temps at my job and this corporation has no intention of giving them permanent work....

alot of em are hardworking single mothers whom are being exploited by this company ..i know this because im in management

it's disturbing and sad to hear a woman say ...."fukk these training sessions at this job...a byatch might have to get on that Pole"

im NOT making that shyt up...ole girl was soo burnt out over them fukking her over with no benifits and shyt...she was contemplating scripping

besides your a BIG GIRL with lots of thick skin...you should be able to handle it:troll:
Shut the fukk up.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you meet a girl that used to hoe, you'll know. You can't sell your body to strangers and still seem like a normal girl. Usually there's plenty of signs

Trust me breh i know. But that is the girls who do it daily for years and they are real obvious because of the heavy weed smoking constantly(i have always said in this era girls who smoke every single day are often hoes) and FB posts they make and having titles like "Self Employed and loving it" on their FB page

I'm talking the ones who seem normal and you see them post one or twice or for a couple weeks and then vanish.

Ive seen girls like that over the years and saved their number and then they vanish. When i saw them they look perfectly normal and levelheaded and seem like the "good girl". And i'm good at reading people but im not talking about the girls who pretend to be nice and its real obvious they aren't.. I mean the girls who you saw in school that was shy or kept to herself and is a homebody and then they appear briefly on BP...

Those are the ones that scare me. Since they are private people already probably don't know much about them anyway but to be on the safe side they can try and move to another state and then definitely nobody will know about them.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Shut the fukk up.

giphy.gif

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Trust me breh i know. But that is the girls who do it daily for years and they are real obvious because of the heavy weed smoking constantly(i have always said in this era girls who smoke every single day are often hoes) and FB posts they make and having titles like "Self Employed and loving it" on their FB page

I'm talking the ones who seem normal and you see them post one or twice or for a couple weeks and then vanish.

Ive seen girls like that over the years and saved their number and then they vanish. When i saw them they look perfectly normal and levelheaded and seem like the "good girl". And i'm good at reading people but im not talking about the girls who pretend to be nice and its real obvious they aren't.. I mean the girls who you saw in school that was shy or kept to herself and is a homebody and then they appear briefly on BP...

Those are the ones that scare me. Since they are private people already probably don't know much about them anyway but to be on the safe side they can try and move to another state and then definitely nobody will know about them.

This is America ain't no such thing as a good girl. A good girl today was a worthless whore 40 years ago. Women have lowered the standard of a good girl.

You got dudes these days saying "as long as she hasn't eaten ass or sold the box"
:mindblown:

Looking in america is like playing Russian roulette but with 5 bullets instead of 1

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Oh look one of the hookers y'all are taking about got the nerve to talk shyt
:russ:

If a man is a loser for buying, what does that make the diseased c*nt whore who sells her body to strangers
:ohhh:

The nerve of this nasty ass Babylonian harlot
:laff:
Ain't that the fake woke whore who only sells p*ssy to cacs?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is America ain't no such thing as a good girl. A good girl today was a worthless whore 40 years ago. Women have lowered the standard of a good girl.

You got dudes these days saying "as long as she hasn't eaten ass or sold the box"
:mindblown:

Looking in america is like playing Russian roulette but with 5 bullets instead of 1

Your taking me literal when i say "good girl" and getting the wrong picture in your head about what i mean

40 years ago women were whorish the same way only with no internet or social media to show it...lets not get into that myth.

In 20 years people who were in their 20s in the 90s are gonna talk about how much cleaner they were and leave out events like FreakNik happening

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

The economy is done for, in terms of a 9 to 5.