Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe because by then the situation for young, black women will be most likely be even more dire. Same as it will be for young black men. So, they will be even less likely to dictate terms in these "relationships."

- Side note: I believe the same thing goes on between white men and black men too....just not as openly displayed

Peace

Defo . Just not discussed as much

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Maybe because by then the situation for young, black women will be most likely be even more dire. Same as it will be for young black men. So, they will be even less likely to dictate terms in these "relationships."

- Side note: I believe the same thing goes on between white men and black men too....just not as openly displayed

Peace
It does, that's why see you a bunch of wm, with aw, because they're perceived as being easier and having less standards than ww, who are the ultimate money chasers.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt nothing new

like i said alotta nikkas gonna be selling ass in the open....everybody thought i was joking, trolling, trying to get a laugh

thats really going to fukking happen...like really!...thats not a joke....nikkas are going to be courted by old white men in public....and alotta u pro black bros especially, gonna be traumatized seeing it

alot of our ppl r mentally weak via 2016...and a good % are ready for whatever to survive, hell alotta nikkas would report back to the cotton fields ....and justify it "well its not that bad, they dont whip us, and we get free wifi" because nikkas justify EVERYTHING!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i speak from experience. The girls you talking about werent just ruthless in HS with guys saying that but they never matured and took that on with hoeing. Then later on in life pull the BS. This is why guys like us NEVER EVER have sympathy for those type of girls...

Ive always been curious all these girls nowadays bragging about how many guys they "curved" how they will be acting towards guys in 15 years. Its a cliche but its just mind boggling that they all know the stories like everyone else of women having regrets and wishing they did things better but they still make mistakes. its like a cycle.

I have a very good memory and especiallly with faces so i know at some point when im secured and settled im going to start running into the hoes who treated me just like you said "wack nikka" "lame broke nikka" and then them saying dont i know this guy from somewhere....didnt i see him on backpage and acted nasty with him when he fukked :ufdup:

Hmm maybe i can apologize and ask him to wife me up :ufdup:

Remember men....Women are like maple trees.......Men are like oak trees...we go through hardships and its a long journey for us but when we finish it....we are whole
true , on facebook...alotta bytches i went to hs with are all sad and humbled...warms my heart too....time is the greatest karma known to man

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
You gonna hurt their feelings :wow:

When retail workers get laid off due to tech and automation, the middle class laughs and says "they should've did something else" :umad:

When middle/upper class workers get laid off due to tech and outsourcing, they protest and create BS movements like "Occupy Wall Street" :mjlol:

But at the end of the day, whether you work in retail or an office, you're still a worker. And the American economy is not mean to benefit the worker :yeshrug:

It's only meant to sustain the worker until the worker is no longer financially beneficial to the operation of the larger business :dame:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
It does, that's why see you a bunch of wm, with aw, because they're perceived as being easier and having less standards than ww, who are the ultimate money chasers.

That's funny that that's the perception. Because I believe it's actually flipped. AW are the best in the money grab game with men :yeshrug:

Asians in general tend to be extremely practical and pragmatic as part of their cultural programming. So, they will play a role if needed for the paper :ehh:

Peace