Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I came in here deadass ready to learn something, like, oh the second-hand market is growing?

But no, just another undesirable nikka complaining about what they make him pay.

:russell:
The irony

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
obviously its understood i aint talking about working class humble single mothers actually trying out here breh

im talking bytches especially hoes that get tax money to try and stunt on other people or grimy bytches who kick they man out because they figure they got section 8 or whatever and they don't need them. that is who im talking about

the working class single mothers will just have to be a sacrifice :manny:

these same working class single mothers wont be mad at me saying this they will be mad at the grimy hoes. we all know that breh that when this happens those hard working mothers will blame the same women we talking about

4658154-6451836487-60s_s.jpg

also i agree with a past statement you made in regards to alot of these bum byatches OVER PRICING thier "product"....

you got alot of bum azz broads whom can't pay thier45 dollar Metro Pcs bills..talking about they want 200 dollars to fukk...

like byatch please :camby:

maybe this year will bring these hoes alot closer to reality :ufdup:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I explained why i want it down already. So it goes back to Guliani era on the street and with all the hoes out the prices go down cause they gotta compete with tons of other bytches

Why you bumped this though? You got my hopes up the site went down.

By the way did you see this story:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ecome-big-political-donors-arizona/100421528/

:laff: :mjlol: basically these bum ass owners are actually trying to buy off politicians so they stay on. This is so damn scummy and pathetic, never seen something like this. That 3rd party law they have is the only thing keeping the site up.

On a random note I wonder how what Cuomo did with free tuition is gonna do to effect the game in NY. Shouldn't matter cause even with free tuition i think alot of these girls are just addicted to the game

It depends...

The ones who have a plan get in and get out or change their clientele to where they can charge more and do less work

The ones who think short term burn out eventually...whether it's mentally/physically or both...

Politics is who can buy a voice to hold you down when you need them..

Gotta play the game like everyone else..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It depends...

The ones who have a plan get in and get out or change their clientele to where they can charge more and do less work

The ones who think short term burn out eventually...whether it's mentally/physically or both...

Politics is who can buy a voice to hold you down when you need them..

Gotta play the game like everyone else..

If I were u I wouldn't dialogue with dude

He got exposed for being attracted to trannys