Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can these motherfukkers hurry the hell up and shut Backpage dating section down already? :dahell: :mindblown:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I love this sensationalism around the high-cost of college, it's honestly gotten completely out of hand.
Either go to community college, or take out loans.
If you can't get scholarships and grants, you're clearly doing something wrong, and you need to take the cheapest route.
There are no people that actually "need" to pay for college.
It's like sensationalizing buying a luxury car, and then having sex to pay the car note :francis:
Buy an 06 Honda Civic like you can afford, and drive it :mjlol:
I actually dapped this back then and boy was I wrong. Seeing the effects of this and what it is having on our women is deadly

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why?

I thought that was your "trap" :mjpls:

I explained why i want it down already. So it goes back to Guliani era on the street and with all the hoes out the prices go down cause they gotta compete with tons of other bytches

Why you bumped this though? You got my hopes up the site went down.

By the way did you see this story:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ecome-big-political-donors-arizona/100421528/

:laff: :mjlol: basically these bum ass owners are actually trying to buy off politicians so they stay on. This is so damn scummy and pathetic, never seen something like this. That 3rd party law they have is the only thing keeping the site up.

On a random note I wonder how what Cuomo did with free tuition is gonna do to effect the game in NY. Shouldn't matter cause even with free tuition i think alot of these girls are just addicted to the game

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The most halarious thing is dudes on the Coli say they would never pay for puzzy.

Then turn around and make a thread simping an IG bytch that CLEARLY sells puzzy :mjlol:

99 percent of IG "models" are prostitutes brehs.

f7FdEdG_d.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
can trump hurry the fukk up with the section 8 shyt and the tax law changes? :francis:

i wanna see bytches starving out here :francis:

oh-no-baby-what-is-you-doing-oh-no-baby-what-is-you-doing.jpg

I don't wanna see people actually suffer because many can actually use the help

Nah Playboy I ain't with that... :whoa:

I'm hard on hoes
.but not working class single mother's actually trying outchea

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh-no-baby-what-is-you-doing-oh-no-baby-what-is-you-doing.jpg

I don't wanna see people actually suffer because many can actually use the help

Nah Playboy I ain't with that... :whoa:

I'm hard on hoes
.but not working class single mother's actually trying outchea

obviously its understood i aint talking about working class humble single mothers actually trying out here breh

im talking bytches especially hoes that get tax money to try and stunt on other people or grimy bytches who kick they man out because they figure they got section 8 or whatever and they don't need them. that is who im talking about

the working class single mothers will just have to be a sacrifice :manny:

these same working class single mothers wont be mad at me saying this they will be mad at the grimy hoes. we all know that breh that when this happens those hard working mothers will blame the same women we talking about